#10 Leroy Sané

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

I mean, he didn't play in a game for what? 3 months?
    I know. I'm not judging his perfomance or criticizing him. Just worry. Because whenever he made a move, I can't help myself but feeling really nervous.
    Last edited by Kim; 03-09-2020, 22:08.

Comment

Judging Sane under Low is like judging Muller under Kovac.

Comment

Sane is struggling with fitness very much, it'll be tough for him to follow the tempo Flick has set at Bayern. Nonetheless, it's good to see him back. I'm sure he's going to get back at his best soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Judging Sane under Low is like judging Muller under Kovac.
          I stopped judging Bayern players based on their performances with the national team back when Schweinsteiger still sucked as a right winger behind Hamit Altintop and we had Lukas Podolski in attack.

Comment

Comment

Can't wait to see him in action

Comment

Scoring and making 2 assist in his debut? Arjen Robben 2.0!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                    Scoring and making 2 assist in his debut? Arjen Robben 2.0!
                    Nah. Despite the numbers and sides, Sané is actually our new Ribery, and Gnabry our new Robben.

Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

Comment

He was a bit shaky in the first half, but my oh my did he made up in the second... What a player

It's like Coman's speed, but with brains

Comment

Sane yestetday was everything we thought he would be. And you can see that he is at 70%. Wait till he gets to full power.

However, we need to add additional offensive player for depth.
                        Our style of play may ruin players like Sane if they are not rested enough. Today was great but CL knockout phase is far from today. It wlll get ugly when we start playing every 4 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Useless stat, means nothing. Cannot judge him on game 1 against a shit Schalke. (Exciting to see him progress, nevertheless)

Comment

Originally posted by RJNair View Post
                              Useless stat, means nothing. Cannot judge him on game 1 against a shit Schalke. (Exciting to see him progress, nevertheless)
                              I really loved Sané's debut but I also hate whoscored with a passion. It's entirely arbitrary in what it values and what it doesn't value. Some people use it like gospel and I can just SMH.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazi View Post

I really loved Sané's debut but I also hate whoscored with a passion. It's entirely arbitrary in what it values and what it doesn't value. Some people use it like gospel and I can just SMH.
                                I agree. In the NFL there’s a rating system called PFF and I disagree with their ratings every week. But A LOT of people take it as gospel when rating players.

Comment

Working...
                                X