X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Time to Rock

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Q: What's the bigger mystery than Bermuda Triangle and the identity of Jack the Ripper?
      A: Why Roca can't still get any games in BuLi

Comment

If Roca won't play a single minute against Bremen at the AA while most of our midfielders are missing, why did we bothered to sign him in the first place ?

Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Wtf happened to him tbh? Is he that bad so Flick couldn't care less about him? From the 'best signing' this late window to have the least minutes after Choupo Moting, Sarr and Costa, and maybe even Serdar Tasci?

Comment

I trust that there must be something up in training. That's the only explanation. As I've said before, midfield is a hell of a hard role to slot into, especially in the best team in the world. There was always going to be an adjustment period, and I can only guess that he's still adjusting in training.

Comment

I though he had a really decent game... just needs to iron out the Rocky parts of his game so he can play full 90 ;P
              Looking forward to finally see him starting in BuLi

Comment

Here's a fun fact: Marc Roca and Xabi Alonso both got sent off in their UCL debuts for Bayern. And both in the 65th minute.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  Here's a fun fact: Marc Roca and Xabi Alonso both got sent off in their UCL debuts for Bayern. And both in the 65th minute.
                  I don't remember Xabi Alonso getting sent off in his Bayern CL debut, if I remember it right it came at home against Manchester City in 2014.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/kamp/bay...-city/4784223/

I remember he got sent off against Shaktar though.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/kamp/sha...nchen/6015512/

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

I don't remember Xabi Alonso getting sent off in his Bayern CL debut, if I remember it right it came at home against Manchester City in 2014.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/kamp/bay...-city/4784223/

I remember he got sent off against Shaktar though.

https://www.bold.dk/fodbold/kamp/sha...nchen/6015512/
                    Well my bad then, I thought his Champions League debut came against Shakhtar. Still, even Xabi struggled in his first months at FCB. Hopefully Flick will continue to trust him and not bench him for another 15 games to give him an opportunity.

Comment

Originally posted by EM1R View Post

Well my bad then, I thought his Champions League debut came against Shakhtar. Still, even Xabi struggled in his first months at FCB. Hopefully Flick will continue to trust him and not bench him for another 15 games to give him an opportunity.
                      No worries, you had it spot on with the 65 min sent off.

Don't agree about him struggling in his first months here (Alonso I mean), because he actually had a superb start and superb first 2-3 months, I remember his first match against Schalke where he just started 2 days after his transfer to Bayern was finalished and he completely bossed the midfield and played like he been here for 3 years. But after some months he really started to fall in level and made many mistakes. Overall a fine transfer nevertheless, he gave us some good experience and leadership.

I think Roca will get his chances and Flick also praised him after the game. Would be nice to see him from the start against Stuttgart, especially as he won't feature against Atletico in the next game so he can rest the coming week.

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post

No worries, you had it spot on with the 65 min sent off.

Don't agree about him struggling in his first months here (Alonso I mean), because he actually had a superb start and superb first 2-3 months, I remember his first match against Schalke where he just started 2 days after his transfer to Bayern was finalished and he completely bossed the midfield and played like he been here for 3 years. But after some months he really started to fall in level and made many mistakes. Overall a fine transfer nevertheless, he gave us some good experience and leadership.

I think Roca will get his chances and Flick also praised him after the game. Would be nice to see him from the start against Stuttgart, especially as he won't feature against Atletico in the next game so he can rest the coming week.
                        Well I guess I'll trust you on this one since I don't remember watching Bayern that much in 14/15, I watched really just few games and those were the only the ones in the later stages of the UCL.

Agreed, it would be a logical move as well.

Comment

Working...
                        X