No announcement yet.

#25 Thomas Müller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry Thomas, you have to accept you are no longer a first eleven material.

Nice positioning and quick reaction with the goal, but again, as usual, misplaced easy passes and shot attempts going miles wide. Add to that, he's very slow, he can't dribble (and he's required to play on a wing), he can't hold back the ball, he's weak physically (was often outmuscled or outsmarted by Tottenham kids and couldn't win a corner), and in general is clumsy (his first touch especially).

If these vintage "Muller moments" (like when he creates something unpredictable to our opponents) we all crave for came more often, all of it could easily be forgiven. But a great sense of positioning and awareness aren't enough when you lack so many other qualities.

Comment

• It's just out of my mind how well Thomas and Lewy understand each other. They should always play together

Comment

• Comment

• One assist and another beautiful pre-assist....ends up at the top of assist list in the first half of the season...good work Thomas...

Comment

• I will give him some credit as I've been one of his critics as of lately, but he really started being useful again. Not everything is working for him but he got a lot of assist and also scored some goals again recently.

Keep it up Müller.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stansfield View Post
                He's shit, SELL!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post

He's shit, SELL!
                  So overrated and done. Kills attacks.

Comment

• For those who are mocking some members (including me) for criticizing Muller: yeah he was shit, overrated and killing most if not all our attacks. And he has been playing like shit for 3-4 consecutive seasons. It's not like we criticized him for underperforming in 2-3 games

Anyway, I'm glad and happy to see him doing well recently

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      For those who are mocking some members (including me) for criticizing Muller: yeah he was shit, overrated and killing most if not all our attacks. And he has been playing like shit for 3-4 consecutive seasons. It's not like we criticized him for underperforming in 2-3 games

Anyway, I'm glad and happy to see him doing well recently
                      You did lose faith in him to the point where you vehemently demanded he be sold because you did believe he couldn't do any better here. That's the point of ridicule as I see it. Personally, I am happy to see that you have temporarily been embarrassed ( ), but I absolutely stand by your original concerns - nothing about a good string of games under Hansi Flick begins to erase several consecutive seasons of extremely bad play. If this is the start of a return to form like I always hoped, then I hope you are indeed proven wrong. That day, however, is not today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                        If this is the start of a return to form like I always hoped, then I hope you are indeed proven wrong
                        I really hope so. Every Bayern fan would love to see the old version of Muller

Comment

• I was one of his biggest critics these last couple of years but he's been doing good this season, now he just gotta keep on and show us it wasn't just temporary.

Comment

• Comment

• Suddenly things changed for him and now he will try and milk it as much as possible to get as big salary as he can get with the help of his buddies at BILD. Like he did two three times in the past. Hope our board wont increase his wages he is 30 and he will only go down from here and he already makes around 15 mil and is 2nd highest paid player in the squad.

Meanwhile bild is downplaying thiago as much as possible

Comment

• Even though Muller has been producing good numbers I think he is more replaceable than Thiago and Alaba.

Comment

Working...
                                X