Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

#25 Thomas Müller

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Grey View Post

    I was thinking 2004 when Germany failed to make it past the groups in the Euros.
    Oh right I forgot about the EM, my bad.

    But I remember the 2000 version is also really, really bad.

    Comment


    • He is my favorite player since his early years. And he proved his worth again. I wonder if we'll ever see a player like him in the future, so uniquely brilliant.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Wavy View Post

        I honestly would decline if I were him and got the call back.

        "With all due respect, sir. Go fuck yourself."
        Maybe hè responses like this

        Chill Thomas you want some :

        Comment


        • And this one as well.

          Comment


          • Comment


            • Comment


              • Bundesliga: 9X
                DFB Pokal: 6X
                DFL Super Cup: 6X
                Champions League: 2X
                UEFA Super Cup: 2X
                FIFA World Cup: 1X
                FIFA Club World Cup: 1X

                Officialy the most decorated German player of all time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  Bundesliga: 9X
                  DFB Pokal: 6X
                  DFL Super Cup: 6X
                  Champions League: 2X
                  UEFA Super Cup: 2X
                  FIFA World Cup: 1X
                  FIFA Club World Cup: 1X

                  Officialy the most decorated German player of all time.
                  He also just turned 31 and should have a few more years in the tank. I think he will easily reach over 30 trophies in his career.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Bundesliga: 9X
                    DFB Pokal: 6X
                    DFL Super Cup: 6X
                    Champions League: 2X
                    UEFA Super Cup: 2X
                    FIFA World Cup: 1X
                    FIFA Club World Cup: 1X

                    Officialy the most decorated German player of all time.
                    Kroos collection is fucking huge too...

                    German Champion: 3 X
                    Spanish Champion: 2 X
                    German Cup Winner: 3 X
                    Spanish Super Cup Winner: 2X
                    German Super Cup Winner: 1X
                    Champions League Winner: 4X
                    FIFA Club World Cup Winner: 5X
                    FIFA World Cup Winner: 1X

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by franz View Post

                      Kroos collection is fucking huge too...

                      German Champion: 3 X
                      Spanish Champion: 2 X
                      German Cup Winner: 3 X
                      Spanish Super Cup Winner: 2X
                      German Super Cup Winner: 1X
                      Champions League Winner: 4X
                      FIFA Club World Cup Winner: 5X
                      FIFA World Cup Winner: 1X
                      Coman's is getting big as well. Unfortunately for him he was injured for France's WC (when he would have made the roster I think).

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post

                        Coman's is getting big as well. Unfortunately for him he was injured for France's WC (when he would have made the roster I think).
                        Coman has won too many titles while sitting on the bench most of the time

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by franz View Post

                          Kroos collection is fucking huge too...

                          German Champion: 3 X
                          Spanish Champion: 2 X
                          German Cup Winner: 3 X
                          Spanish Super Cup Winner: 2X
                          German Super Cup Winner: 1X
                          Champions League Winner: 4X
                          FIFA Club World Cup Winner: 5X
                          FIFA World Cup Winner: 1X
                          Müller is not a cunt though

                          Enviado de meu Moto Z2 Play usando o Tapatalk

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by franz View Post

                            Kroos collection is fucking huge too...

                            German Champion: 3 X
                            Spanish Champion: 2 X
                            German Cup Winner: 3 X
                            Spanish Super Cup Winner: 2X
                            German Super Cup Winner: 1X
                            Champions League Winner: 4X
                            FIFA Club World Cup Winner: 5X
                            FIFA World Cup Winner: 1X
                            That's disgusting. Why would you even post that? [Pucks]

                            Sent from my Mi A3 using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • In case you didn't have the chance to see the UEFA award ceremony



                              What a legend

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X