Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's free, he's only 21 years old, it's not a bad transfer for them.
    Anyway, I had a lot of faith in Breno, but after this season I don't want him anymore with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
      He's free, he's only 21 years old, it's not a bad transfer for them.
      Anyway, I had a lot of faith in Breno, but after this season I don't want him anymore with us.
      22 years old... and that is debatable.

Spoiler
      Sorry had to, won't ever get the chance to talk about it again.

Comment

• why we always get the south american crap....

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizmo View Post
          why we always get the south american crap....
          I don't know, I wouldn't say that... There were flops but there were also WC players...

I think Lucio was a WC CB but almost never with a good partner and Micho was awful and terrible, also Roque & Pizarro were OK and Ze Roberto was WC DM... Sosa & Dos Santos were flops, Guerrero was close, Breno isn't even worth mentioning... And I don't recall anyone left...

Transfermarkt says that there were Mazinho, Jorginho, Bernardo playing in early 90's but I was to young then to watch FCB so I wouldn't know how they were for us...

And then ofc

<- this guy and Paulo Sergio that were exceptional, WC and hard to repeat ever again

I hope if we get Suarez he will atleast be ok like Roque or Pizza... And I have high expectations about Dante aswell...

Also for me Gustavo is a gem...

So there, I wouldn't say that we always get southamerican crap... There is always risk with SA players because you can never know if they would adapt to Europe and European way of football, and we were always better picking them out from European middle leagues where they adapted already than picking them out from SA clubs...

Comment

• ^lucio and ze roberto were taken frm leverkeusen!elber frm stuttgart i think!i meant the sosa's,breno's nd demichelis our scouted produt!santa cruz was an exceptional talent when we took hm but did nt develop into that much.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Evil Sushi View Post
              He is out of contract, therefore free.
              You're right. Bummer.
              But the fact they're willing to put him on their payroll when we're so eager to get him off ours is pretty astounding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranas View Post
                You're right. Bummer.
                But the fact they're willing to put him on their payroll when we're so eager to get him off ours is pretty astounding.

Not really, you gotta look at it from their point of view. They buy one precieved Bayern flameout/reject and he comes in and lights up the fucking shit out of the score board. Next year they have a chance at a guy that ACTUALLY can light a fire for their team. It's gotta be win/win to them.

Spoiler
                Bazinga!

Comment

• Is this guy getting older at all?Lol

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                    X