No announcement yet.

Toni Kroos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No hate man, he was really poor, 28% duals were successful, that says it all.

I don't balm him, he can mark players like Alonso and Modric and press them, not offensive players like Bale, and Ronaldo.

It was basically pep mistake, but he need to show more spirit, just look the third goal.

ok it's not his profession to track players, but do it for the team God damn it.

That made sick, it was very very disappointing. I questions that his mind in Munchen or somewhere else ?!
    Last edited by Die Roten Mun; 30-04-2014, 18:18.

Comment

• Can someone answer me what is the position where Kroos should play? We saw that he can't play as a DM, he can't win duels and defend being extremely slow for a defensive player. He is not a CAM because he can't go forward and dribble past defenders by creating chances for himself and others. Where should he play?

Comment

• Originally posted by aramshat View Post
        Can someone answer me what is the position where Kroos should play? We saw that he can't play as a DM, he can't win duels and defend being extremely slow for a defensive player. He is not a CAM because he can't go forward and dribble past defenders by creating chances for himself and others. Where should he play?
        Yeah, he is just like Basti, can't play a DM, or a CAM.

DM : both fails, completely, we can't play with one of them is a DM.

CAM: Both not good, however, Kroos is still better than Bastian there. but both of them is not a good choice.

CM: in 4-2-3-1, Bastian is better. in 4-1-4-1, Kroos is better.

What we can say that we need one of Kroos,Bastian.

Who is that one?!.. Pep and his tactics decides. I think that we won't keep them both after 2015 summer, if Pep stayed.

Comment

• What can I say, if Pep is stupid enough to play Kroos as one of the DMs, that's what he gets. When Kroos has been playing in more advanced position, he's been better by miles.

Comment

• Kroos is a majestic midfielder. But if he wants to leave, then let him leave, we will survive.

Comment

• What's the last news on this? Still struggling to see just how much truth there's behind these rumours of him leaving.

Comment

• There isn't anything new. His agent says he is staying till AT LEAST 2015. Kroos says we will all know soon and that it was good to hear Heynckes opinion. Pep says the decision is all in Kroos hands and we want him to stay but he is a grown up and has to make his own choice.

So basically, nothing new.

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
                  Kroos is a majestic midfielder. But if he wants to leave, then let him leave, we will survive.
                  love your profile pic you baby white walker maker

Comment

• Maybe its because I play fifa A lot but I saw several runs that robben and others made when kroos was in possession of the ball that he didn't pick off over both legs. We know's he great at it but as to why he was so reluctant I don't know.......because I don't remember him giving a single good through ball passed the opponents defence, he did give a lot of passes though many where back passes.

Shame his performance wasn't stand out though I can't solely blame him since the team in general underperformed.
                    Last edited by r0bbery; 30-04-2014, 22:52.

Comment

• Did Kroos poor performance against Madrid seal his future in the club? Bayern are not going to give him the salary he wants because they didn't see him step up when it mattered the most. The Bayern board can point to the fact that last year we got better when Kroos was injured also and they will not destroy the wage budget for a player that is not indispensable for the club.

I think the chances of him leaving this summer have greatly improved the last week, i also feel that the board will want to cash in and earn 30 million extra by selling him because then we have the extra money to buy a world class midfielder that may actually improve us more than what Kroos brings to us, plus a world class defender as well.

I actually think Bayern need a more mobile and creative midfielder than Kroos, another Thiago if you like. Kroos is great as passing it safe but he offers almost nothing creativity and we have seen that ever since Kroos got injured.
                      Last edited by Dan; 01-05-2014, 01:19.

Comment

• It wasn't that bad. It wasn't great, by any stretch of the imagination, but it wasn't "sell him now" bad. In the second leg, he had far and away the most passes of anyone on the field (unimportant stat, I know). Additionally, he had one of the only shots on target last night. The first leg, he only had three misplaced passes.

The issue, I believe, is more how he is being asked to play. He is sitting further back than Schweini most of the time. His skill set isn't being properly utilized by the coach.

Comment

• Originally posted by aramshat View Post
                          Can someone answer me what is the position where Kroos should play? We saw that he can't play as a DM, he can't win duels and defend being extremely slow for a defensive player. He is not a CAM because he can't go forward and dribble past defenders by creating chances for himself and others. Where should he play?
                          He can't play CAM ?

Where did Jupp and LvG play him ? Why were both satisfied with him there ?

Who the F* is Guardiola to invent new players positions ? He already butchered us with his "No tall players" and "No need for a real DM lulz" shit.

The only player in our squad who can pass, shoot and play perfectly with both legs can't create chances...

Yeah, can't dribble...

Last edited by AryaStark; 01-05-2014, 13:05.

Comment

• Kroos should be deployed as a CM, that's where he can use his strengths the best. That's also where he's been looking good this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by AryaStark View Post
                              He can't play CAM ?

Where did Jupp and LvG play him ? Why were both satisfied with him there ?

Who the F* is Guardiola to invent new players positions ? He already butchered us with his "No tall players" and "No need for a real DM lulz" shit.

The only player in our squad who can pass, shoot and play perfectly with both legs can't create chances...

Yeah, can't dribble...

One trick after receiving the ball doesn't mean that he's a CAM. Just look at other players who support striker - Gotze, Muller. How can you compare Kroos with them? Kroos has very slow and heavy movement, he can't run forward and backward to create chances, he receives the ball and then he can pass it or shoot, nothing more.

Comment

• Jupp didn't really play him as a CAM, more of an attacking CM. I realize the difference is minimal but his duties were mostly that of a CM in a 4-3-3 than that of a CAM in a 4-2-3-1.

Comment

Working...
                                X