• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
    Bring him home
    Fuck that

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
      Bring him home
      Will turn 30 and plays a way I think he'll fall off quicker than other midfielders, unless he gets a lot of protection the way Pirlo got in Juve with Pogba, Vidal, Marchisio....

Comment

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
        you seem to think way to much of a snake like Kroos who only shines under specific conditions .. he needs someone else in midfield to cover for his limitations to shine other than that he's less than average.
        haha I have a friend who's a big Real Madrid fan, he says that Kroos only defends with his eyes LMAO! so freaking true ..
        shit player who was in the right place in the right time to collect 4 CL trophies.
        I can easily say "bad" things for Muller too.
        Totally untalented player, took advantage of the golden years of Robbery era in Bayern having just the prevelidge to be at the right spot the right moment.
        Something that he finally lost in 2016 and from now and then is begging to be an udeserved starter, even as a below average winger that he is

The fact is that Kroos is the only German player winning 4 CLs and esp. in Madrid he was one of the main cornerstones for all 3 of them.
        The General....

Tell to your friend in Madrid that Ozil marked with his eyes as well (something that I totally refuse for Kroos) and it was him alongside Khedira that gave him the Laliga title in 2012 against Pep's wonder team!

Of course he needs a Casemiro beside him to make him shine more.
        So what?
        Who told you Kroos is a pure 6?
        His mind, his pass acurracy, strategy, ball distribution and ball possesion is hard to find to any other midfielder in the world....as a whole package!

Comment

• I would say NO to both players: sell Muller and don't bring Kroos back

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
            I would say NO to both players: sell Muller and don't bring Kroos back
            Ι don't think any of those 2 will ever happen!
            (Selling THOMAS or Buying TONI)

Comment

• I wouldn't buy him if he came for free or even if we traded him for some player while we get him with some cash on the side.

Not because he's shitty player which is a big lie, rather that he's a diva that never was at home at Bayern and for him Munich was always a bus station on the way to glory.

I dislike his attitude and lack of respect very much and wouldn't want him here ever again, 4 CL winning or not.

A perfect character for a club like Real Madrid.
              Last edited by Giovane; 05-08-2019, 23:36.

Comment

• Thiago my ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                  Thiago my ass!

don4t say that... we both know , kroos is done, no matter what...
                  Thiago is a 6 and needs other magicians to put him in the light he really deserves..
                  and again...hes still with us...
                  6 years and counting...dude is loyal asf...

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                    don4t say that... we both know , kroos is done, no matter what...
                    Thiago is a 6 and needs other magicians to put him in the light he really deserves..
                    and again...hes still with us...
                    6 years and counting...dude is loyal asf...
                    Kroos will always be in my heart in higher place than Thiago.
                    And I will never....NEVER change this!

Kroos was kicked out of the team because Uli @ KHR didn't want to give him the same salary with that fat ass Goetze!

Anything else is lies!

Comment

Kroos will always be in my heart in higher place than Thiago.
                      And I will never....NEVER change this!

Kroos was kicked out of the team because Uli @ KHR didn't want to give him the same salary with that fat ass Goetze!

Anything else is lies!
                      ok

Comment

• Thiago >>>> Kroos but I like both

Comment

Thiago my ass!

Kroos my ass;

Last edited by Sakujo; 17-08-2019, 22:06.

Comment

• Different type of midfielders tbf. Kroos without a mobile CM around him would look pretty lost, and I probably rate Kroos higher than 90% of this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                              Different type of midfielders tbf. Kroos without a mobile CM around him would look pretty lost, and I probably rate Kroos higher than 90% of this forum.
                              Τhe one who looks lost my friend, is the same who loses his calm, loses the ball easily and gives it to the opponent.
                              And his team concedes.

Guess who that is?

Comment

Τhe one who looks lost my friend, is the same who loses his calm, loses the ball easily and gives it to the opponent.
                                And his team concedes.

Guess who that is?
                                Toni Kroos?

Comment

Working...
                                X