Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toni Kroos

Toni Kroos

Just like Baumjohann, this guys is good but must get the minutes he needs.

I'm pretty damn sure LvG is going not going to recall Kroos to be in the team this season.

I just hope under Jupp Heynckes, the kid will do good. Jupp has certain appreciation to Bayern Munich and will be conscious that we would be benefited if the kid got playing time. It's not like he'll undoubtedly start him every game but will have him in consideration. Hopefully, he'll know how to work with him, which I think he will. He got whinny Poldi to do good in the end. So I'm sure he can handle whatever situation.

Comment

As Long as he continues to play its fine.

Comment

Kroos is starting and scoring... if he keeps it up we maybe should call him back in another season or 2 but not now!

Comment

Baumjohann and Kroos... both of them are future players and can replace Ribery in case he goes, especially Kroos.

Comment

unfortunately for this season its past the cutoff to get kroos back from loan, but you are right in that next season either one can start filling those boots. I sure hope Kroos gains the experience he needs. Who knows if Baumjohann goes out on loan.

Comment

DFB juz asked Jupp Heynkes for especially concerning on Kroos.
              I trust in Jupp and Kroos as well.
              He may not be called for WC2010 but Euro2012 and Wc2014. Next 4 years will be his time.

Comment

I just hope Bayern don't end up selling Kroos to Leverkusen... as was the case of Trochowski, Misimovic and others...

Comment

Does anyone know how our kid has been doing at Leverkusen?

Comment

Originally posted by filo4efcbm View Post
                    I just hope Bayern don't end up selling Kroos to Leverkusen... as was the case of Trochowski, Misimovic and others...
                    I have a feeling that just might happen. Especially if we start hinting about Adler.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomas View Post
                      I have a feeling that just might happen. Especially if we start hinting about Adler.
                      If we get Adler and extend Ribery's stay at Bayern, let them keep Kroos! We can buy him back later anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by filo4efcbm View Post
                        If we get Adler and extend Ribery's stay at Bayern, let them keep Kroos! We can buy him back later anyway.
                        Wouldnt that be great!

Comment

^ Nah, I'd just extend his loan. Wouldn't sell him.

Comment

Robben's signing was proof enough that Kroos(unfortunatley) will be sold to Leverkusen.

Comment

I cant believe how doog Kroos played during the match against nurnberg.
                              muller and kroos would have made a good mix at bayern.

Comment

Working...
                              X