No announcement yet.

Jupp Heynckes, architect of Super Bayern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad to hear it's finally official Looking forward for the new season, Go Bayern!

Comment

Originally posted by lupin5 View Post
      Offcial: Jupp Heynckes will become Bayern coach from 1st Jul with a 2-year contract!

FC Bayern München AG
      On Thursday 24 March 2011, FC Bayern Munich AG board directors Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Karl Hopfner, and director of sport Christian Nerlinger, held talks with Jupp Heynckes. The meeting ended with the following agreements:

•Jupp Heynckes will become FC Bayern head coach on 1 July 2011.
      •The contract will run until 30 June 2013.

Following the talks with Heynckes, who has already coached Germany’s most successful club on two occasions (1987 to 1991 and 2009), Karl-Heinz Rummenigge expressed great satisfaction. “Jupp Heynckes was the candidate we wanted,“ the FC Bayern chairman commented, “we’re delighted we’ve reached agreement with him on a two-year contract. I’m convinced our partnership with Jupp Heynckes will be a successful one.“

Heynckes, who will remain Bayer 04 Leverkusen head coach until the end of the season, said he is looking forward to working with the players and staff in Munich: “Quite apart from my excellent personal relations with the senior officials at Bayern, I have always been exceptionally impressed by the utterly professional way in which the club is managed. I have already coached Bayern twice, and always valued the working atmosphere and climate there. Obviously, as Bayern coach, you have a certain duty to deliver success. However, I regard that as an appealing challenge, which I am delighted to tackle together with the team over the next two seasons.”
      FC Bayern München AG

Comment

I'm cautiously optimistic about this. There are a lot of challenges ahead of him, the first one being the transfer market.

Comment

Great news...welcome back Jupp!

Comment

Very excited! I'm looking forward to having Don Jupp back in the fold. I'm hopeful our next official announcement comes in the form of Neuer's signature!

Comment

Nice, welcome back Jupp. Lets get started!

Comment

I think there are 2 things that Jupp NEEDS to do as soon as he gets here:
                • To buy properly, according to Bayern's needs and quality.
                • To create a rotation system so that we can actually play for an entire year in 3 competitions.

Glad he's back though. Here's a fun fact:

Last time Bayern lost with Heynckes as a coach, was v Stuttgart Kickers at 1991. The Southern side was relegated that season and hasn't come back since then.

Comment

Ok then I hope we lose some incredibly unimportant game against Inter and then never see them again.

Ps. no that would suck. We have to get revenge.

Comment

welcome back JUPP hope he make some positive changes in our team and he improves our diffense !!

Comment

Great! Jupp is the man for the job. no ?s.

Comment

At least Jupp is great friends with the board.

Comment

indeed. it will be hard for the board to reject his transfer ideas.

Juup: i want Messi
                          the Board: he's to expensive man.
                          Juup: come ooon. we're friends.

Comment

Hahahaha.
                            I hope we look into more german talents now.

Comment

hell yes this is great news!
                              bring on coentrao and neuer now!

Comment

Time for change

Comment

Working...
                                X