• HSK
    replied
    Dark times ahead.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    oh no you didn't just say that !!
    Klinsi was a disaster .. I am hoping for a lot a lot more of Niko.
    New trainer shows new concept - Bayern play too slowly

Yeah read that tho'

Leave a comment:

• Sakujo
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    Yeah I recall Jürgen Klinsmann saying something along those lines back in the days before he'd take over.
    oh no you didn't just say that !!
    Klinsi was a disaster .. I am hoping for a lot a lot more of Niko.

Leave a comment:

• pzUH
    replied
    Well, javi & bastian injured all the time at 2014 xD

Leave a comment:

• Bayernobi
    replied
    Originally posted by bayern_fan View Post
    Biggest mistake bringing pep after 2013. Who knew what would have happened with jupp with prime robbery and players like lewy,gotze coming. Instead we got pep who said wont change much and yet started changing many things
    Ill never forgive the board for what they did...they were too greedy...Guardiola should never have come in that year..never ..maybe the next..the board was probably scared someother club wuld have contracted him...all good..the board didnt acknowledge the diamond they had in Jupp as Bayerns coach with the best midfield pairing in the world as at then.. Schweinsteiger and Javi Martinez....Guardiola came and destroyed that...the board self imploded Bayern munich..now see them beg Jupp 5 years later to stay. A bitter lesson in continuity...if not broken why fix it ?

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    one thing to add, that he recently was quoted saying he wants Bayern to play fluid football, and not stick to one system during a match.
    as good as this sounds, it's a bit dangerous route it may cost us some consistency, but if he manages to pull it, we will be very hard to beat.
    Yeah I recall Jürgen Klinsmann saying something along those lines back in the days before he'd take over.

Leave a comment:

• Sakujo
    replied
    Hahaha at least EL would be something new!

I've got to say I'm kinda looking forward to his stint here.

Niko Kovac: 10 things on Bayern Munich's new coach

Some anecdotes kinda impressed me

So maybe he's not into wingerless systems at all costs?
    one thing to add, that he recently was quoted saying he wants Bayern to play fluid football, and not stick to one system during a match.
    as good as this sounds, it's a bit dangerous route it may cost us some consistency, but if he manages to pull it, we will be very hard to beat.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    So Europa league semi-finalist, 9th in the league, and quarter-finalist in the DFB Pokal? Sign me up!
    Hahaha at least EL would be something new!

I've got to say I'm kinda looking forward to his stint here.

Niko Kovac: 10 things on Bayern Munich's new coach

Some anecdotes kinda impressed me

So maybe he's not into wingerless systems at all costs?

4) A fan of wingers
    Kovac's preferred 3-5-2 system at Frankfurt is enough to indicate that the coach enjoys playing with wide men, but a clue as to his future intentions with Bayern can be found in an interview with the Frankfurter Rundschau in August 2017: "I'm a big fan of wide players," he said. "To take an example, when I see Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery play, my hearts goes a little bit faster." It is perhaps little surprise that within minutes of announcing Kovac's arrival at the Allianz Arena, Bayern also confirmed their intentions to extend the contracts of the veteran widemen.
    9) Humility
    Kovac knows what it means to win – he played for Bayern after all – but he also knows what it is to lose. That feeling of seeing your dream shattered is often lost on those who celebrate victories, but after a 2015/16 relegation/promotion play-off between his Eintracht side and Nuremburg, Kovac kept his wits about him on arguably one of the most successful nights of his career – at least as a coach. Consoling the defeated Nuremberg players who were fighting back the tears after a 2-1 aggregate loss, Kovac went to every single opposition player, knelt by their side and offered his support while his own players celebrated with their fans. He earned a national fair play award for the gesture.
    Last edited by Bayer; 05-05-2018, 02:56.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
    5th in the league. If Köln's manager is the absolute worst and got 22pts, while Heynckes is the best and got 81pts, it naturally follows that a manager half as good as Köln's would get 51.5pts which would place is just above Leverkusen at fifth. Back of the envelope calculations, though [emoji14]

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Ahahaha, ok I stand corrected and accept your amendment

Leave a comment:

• PCapitalist
    replied
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    So Europa league semi-finalist, 9th in the league, and quarter-finalist in the DFB Pokal? Sign me up!
    5th in the league. If Köln's manager is the absolute worst and got 22pts, while Heynckes is the best and got 81pts, it naturally follows that a manager half as good as Köln's would get 51.5pts which would place is just above Leverkusen at fifth. Back of the envelope calculations, though [emoji14]

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    Niko turns out to be half as good as Jupp and we’ll have a party

Leave a comment:

• MihailT
    replied
    St3ph3n at his party tomorrow be like:

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
    I will be at one tomorrow, will let you know the outcome..
    Hahaha :'D
    Yeah I share your sentiment. He was like the 4th or 5th choice. But you never know, it might turn out to be a bless in disguise for real for once haha

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    You must be fun at parties
    I will be at one tomorrow, will let you know the outcome..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X