X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
    he will not. it's the cheap choice they made.
    Another sentiment mistake.
    You must be fun at parties

Leave a comment:

• St3ph3n
    replied
    Originally posted by Bayer View Post
    Niko turns out to be half as good as Jupp and we’ll have a party
    he will not. it's the cheap choice they made.
    Another sentiment mistake.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Niko turns out to be half as good as Jupp and we’ll have a party
    Last edited by Bayer; 04-05-2018, 03:07.

Leave a comment:

• Adorno
    replied
    I saw comments about the wing.

What else? What else can we rely on? Do we really have that many attacking players to rely on, when those we expect to perform did not perform? What else do you want? If Jupp changed tactics etc etc etc, can those players really and ACTUALLY perform and not fuck up, or made those stupid individual mistakes? Espc the first leg -- that leg really made the situation ten times worse going into the second leg. It even reminded me of the 2012 finale.

Jupp is not to be blamed. The team are not humiliated (at least). The team let him down, the Board screwed Jupp up with all those non-transfer and coach issues. He can't perform another miracle with the limited resources he had on hand. The Board really need to unstick their heads from the sand. They still live in the last decade.

But at this point I just want any team to screw Real Dramadrid real hard -- that team deserve all the bad things in the world, for all the crazy luck and ridiculous refereeing help they received.

All in all, DANKE JUPP. I have no words -- this season is heartbreaking because of this loss. It was his last ever stint and the fairytale has to end this way. What a terrible year for football.

Now I can only rely on the DFB-Team to perform in WM. Hopefully they won't crash out in the first round like Italy in 2010 or France in 2002 or f***ing Spain in 2014.

Ed: Jupp is the best coach in modern Bayern era for me. No one else -- until another coach can actually reach his record.

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post

He seems pretty pissed we didn't go through... but look at KHR...
    I believe that's an old picture from that annual board party of Bayern.

Leave a comment:

• Grey
    replied
    I'm honestly disappointed with him. I get there are countless "what if"s and situations that, had they gone differently, would have been the difference maker, but subbing off James for Martinez and leaving a sub unused is such classic 2012-era Douchebag Jupp.

He gets to leave with his head held high and rightfully so, but I am very much looking forward to closing the chapter on his time here.

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied

He seems pretty pissed we didn't go through... but look at KHR...

Leave a comment:

• Muller25
    replied
    Wish we could have advanced for his farewell

Leave a comment:

• bayern_fan
    replied
    Biggest mistake bringing pep after 2013. Who knew what would have happened with jupp with prime robbery and players like lewy,gotze coming. Instead we got pep who said wont change much and yet started changing many things

Leave a comment:

• L4nd3r
    replied
    Originally posted by Wavy View Post
    Udo Lattek and Hotzfeld ain't got shit on him. Hands down the best coach we've ever had. Too bad the board fucked up with him in the first place.
    I think Udo has a real case, but man, i saw Jupp's magic in my life time, so i go with you.

Leave a comment:

• Wavy
    replied
    Udo Lattek and Hotzfeld ain't got shit on him. Hands down the best coach we've ever had. Too bad the board fucked up with him in the first place.

Leave a comment:

• mea95
    replied
    Best coach in the history of the club

Danke

Leave a comment:

• DonAK
    replied
    Put the team in a position to win even though everyone fell apart with injuries.

Too bad the players failed him.

Leave a comment:

• micky
    replied
    While it's true that Robben's injury changed the whole thing, and Jupp's tactics might have worked had that not happened, the fact is that Jupp failed to tweak his approach to better fit the unforeseen circumstances. But I don't really blame the loss on him per se, as the loss was more due to individual mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• Bayer
    replied
    Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    that is fine, I am not against criticizing him. but given all the circumstances that me and Bayer highlighted which all of us know yet we still played a much better game than Real Madrid. meaning with all these board short-comings and with him coming back from a 5 years long retirement and just one single transfer (Wagner) .. and yet he manages to neutralize Real Madrid for the most part.

we should thank him. other managers who faced and failed against Real Madrid in the past few years didn't perform nearly as good as he did.
    Yeah literally. This situation with the coaches has become kinda unbearable. Nobody seems to be up to the task here at Bayern. If every coach who comes here actually fails to come up with the proper set-up this team needs, maybe this set-up does not exist or maybe this is not worth it or not good enough. I slightly suspect there is something wrong with our team.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X