Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snake View Post
    Thats
    Dr. Hans-Wilhelm Müller-Wohlfahrt to you Mr.Robben above all smarty pants.
    The smackdown. Has been laid.

I really feel bad for robbens plight with injuries, but due to his emmese ability to pick them up can we pleasently move on plz? He's the only player i've seen both Bastian and Lahm get cross with on the pitch, the last few games he has played for us it was obvious him and the team weren't meshing well emmotionally let alone the lack of playing time together. He almost refuses to do any kind of defending most of the time, which was ok when you have Lahm behind you, but Rafina IMO isn't ready for that type of a roll.

I will fully conceed he's the most talented player we have, but what good is he to us not playing in 80-90% of our games?

Comment

• It is not the first time there has been a disagreement over Robben's fitness between the Netherlands and the German giants, with the two parties rowing in 2010 following the player's logn absence after the World Cup that summer.

"Now they put the blame for Arjen's hernia on us instead of being thankful that we had him re-examined thoroughly. All at once they blame us, it can drive you crazy. It's almost anti-social," Van Marwijk told Radio.1.

"Even when called up for the games against Moldova and Sweden, Arjen told me that he was not fully fit. Robben told us that at Bayern he had played through pain.

"For us it is common for all players who claim to have an injury, to be examined before the start of training. Therefore we had Arjen examined by our doctor on Monday morning.

"Dr Gert-Jan Goudswaart had doubts about the diagnosis of inflammation of the pelvis. So he was not surprised when he discovered the hernia. We are very careful with Robben, that is why our doctor recommended a new investigation from a well-known radiologist."

In February, it was announced Bayern and the Netherlands would contest a friendly at the Allianz Arena on May 22, 2012 as part of a compensation package following Robben's injury problems, but Van Marwijk has stated he wishes for the game to be cancelled.

"If it's up to me, we won't play Bayern anymore. I've had it with Bayern. As far as i'm concerned, we don't play them in May," he added.
      Netherlands coach Bert van Marwijk slams Bayern Munich for Arjen Robben treatment - Goal.com

Comment

• in the end everyone start blaming each other and robben becomes the victim

Comment

• when was the last time he went for a full body checkup?

..sort everything out..

Comment

• Seriously, the Dutch FA are in NO place to comment!

As for the diagnoses, I bet it was hard. They are obviously reasonably similar, and therefore hard to distinguish. Anyway, moving on. The surgery was a success, let's hope he makes a good recovery.

Comment

• The Dutch Fa is full of clowns..
              Van Marwijk wants to cancel the game. Pay Bayern for when HE played Robben injured in the WC, stupid dutch fag
              Go pick some tulips in Amsterdam you douche
              If they want Robben so badly they can pay Bayern €60M and keep him tightly sealed in a plastic room in the Dutch Fa HQ waitin for the moment they play a nations cup.
              Last edited by Snake; 08-10-2011, 18:15.

Comment

• Ironically a bit of controversy between Bayern and the Netherlands will help sell tickets for the game with Bayern ultimately benefitting. 69,000 @ an average E 50 equals E 3.4 million for a stadium that otherwise might have been half full. Then there is television and a few T shirts... Thank you Van Marjilk. A true salesman.

You could almost say that Bayern are the German National team + Ribery and Robben.

Comment

• Fuck the Dutch FA.....

Comment

• Go to hell Van Maarwijk and KNVB!!!

Comment

• Both Bayern Munich and the Dutch National Team are overreacting

Comment

• Originally posted by locosherman1 View Post
                        Both Bayern Munich and the Dutch National Team are overreacting
                        All that was said by Bayern is that they're happy that Robben has pulled off & went to get the operation, probably because he knows that that bunch of Dutchbags that form the KNVB are too fuckin stupid to attempt to keep Robben healthy..This whole situation makes me think that there's nothing more to it than dutch/german hate between that stupid coach & the Bayern board. If these assholes want to have Robben play knowing that he's made out of cheap plastic, well pay his fuckin wage & stop making such a big fuss..It's no wonder why so many Dutch players are often injured while German players are made out of steel!

Comment

• ^ The Dutch are highly overreacting, and Bayern fans are taking his words seriously. who the hell cares what some Dutch guy is saying bout Bayern on a radio station. His words dont stop Robben from playing here.

Comment

^ The Dutch are highly overreacting, and Bayern fans are taking his words seriously. who the hell cares what some Dutch guy is saying bout Bayern on a radio station. His words dont stop Robben from playing here.
                            No but his actions when Robben is with the NT do. This guy & Mourinho should be secluded on an island & should never be allowed to coach anything except their shitty self. Both of them are ruining football in their own way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbenator View Post
                              No but his actions when Robben is with the NT do. This guy & Mourinho should be secluded on an island & should never be allowed to coach anything except their shitty self. Both of them are ruining football in their own way.
                              I would love to see them both stranded on an island together

Comment

I would love to see them both stranded on an island together
                                Do i detect a little bit of gayness in your response?

Imagine the clash of egos & Mourinho hanging from a tree like the monkey that he is & twisting the other guy's ear to piss him off!

Comment

Working...
                                X