Clear All

Originally posted by CroCHEF View Post
    Now we have
    LOOOL.

Comment

More like two Marios.

Comment

Very very good! Welcome to Bayern!

Good striker but now we have to see what will do Bayern board with Mario Gomez...

They are similar... but i don't want to see Mario Gomez away!

Comment

Originally posted by DeAndreon View Post
          Very very good! Welcome to Bayern!

Good striker but now we have to see what will do Bayern board with Mario Gomez...

They are similar... but i don't want to see Mario Gomez away!

There are zero chance that Mandzukic will knock Gomez off the starting 11. Mario Gomez is going nowhere! I'm gonna support Mandzukic the best i can but it's no secret that i wanted a bigger name for this position.

Well.. Welcome Mario.

Comment

A new striker named Mario. Like a 1up for Mario Gomez.

Comment

I just hope he proves useful whenever Gomez is miss-firing

Comment

Originally posted by Bastian7 View Post
                Exciting signing in my books. Welcome!

New get Götze so they could form a Mario trio or something. :P
                what about mario balotelli?

Comment

^He can be our 4th crazy Mario in case of emergencies.

And Mandzukic will probably be like Olic, surprisingly displace big name strikers after hard work.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizmo View Post
                    what about mario balotelli?

Haha, Mario Balotelli in Bayern Munich. Now that would be a sight

Comment

Originally posted by p4vo View Post
                      Fc Hollywood

Comment

The purchase of Mario Mandzukic represents good value for money. He's not quite prolific enough to threaten Gomez's position, but if he chips in with the same number of goals as he did last year(12), he will be a welcome addition to a quality squad.

Mandzukic brings a combination of versatility and quality that brings Bayern a significant step closer to balanced squad with adequate depth. A central midfield all-rounder to augment or cover Schweinsteiger would be the last piece of the jigsaw. Tymoschuk and Gustavo break up the play effectively, but neither possesses the requisite creativity and technique. Kroos is offensively excellent, but lacking in defensive instincts, and Alaba can play there, but probably shouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by p4vo View Post
                          That would be a sight to make you vomit your entire day's food inatke!

Comment

So good luck to Mario2, wish him lots of goals and huge success with Bayern

Comment

My biggest concern is that he won't accept to sit on the bench for a whole season. He has attitude problems and could create some fuss if dissatisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by brockheim View Post
                                My biggest concern is that he won't accept to sit on the bench for a whole season. He has attitude problems and could create some fuss if dissatisfied.
                                Well he would be stupid to expect anything else than 10-12 matches tops because he doesn't realise his role with the team, I just can't see why he would be coming in the first place.. I don't think that he's coming in with the idea of taking over the starter role considering who's playing ahead of him..

Comment

Working...
                                X