Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mario Mandzukic

Mario Mandzukic

how much 'different kind' he may be i hope he can he can score goals,when gomez is down!what we need is a striker,not a part winger,CAM etc,etc....!at least now we need a world class signing......!

Comment

good signing

Comment

Welcome to Bayern! Make us proud.

Comment

Hope he'll be a success.
          Have only seen him in Euro2012 games, so can anyone explain what kind of a striker is he. Is he a poacher, how good is his first touch and technique etc? Seems to be quite big so I am a bit afraid that he's too similar player to the other Mario we have

Comment

Welcome Mario! I'm hoping for great things. The Mario Bros. Strike Force is in full effect!

Comment

Just the kind of striker I wanted, great

Comment

Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                I'm happy about this, yes I pointed out few times already it was a well calculated transfer and also for me it's again special to have a Croat in my favourite team in the world, and unlike Pranjic, a Croat who will play some role in this season...

Probably Dzeko is a world class poacher, in that segment he's probably better than Mandzo, but... Mandzo has other qualities I mentioned earlier that Dzeko doesn't have and to be honest - to be a 40 mio striker you have to deliver something extra and Dzeko wouldn't deliver anything that Gomez doesn't have... And also, Dzeko is never 3 times better than Mandzo as his price tag suggests... Dzeko would be more of a negative then a positive transfer for us and I'm happy that Shitty insisted on 40 mio or Dzeko insisted on his salary... IMHO it's God's gift for us that it all ended this way...

Now we have 2 strikers that can relieve Gomez, and they are good and solid, and in the second half of the last season we had none - so, yes, this is a good transfer and whatever anybody will say, for us, Mandzo will fit better than Dzeko would...

Mario welcome!
                This is pretty much EXACTLY how I feel about this transfer. For 13m and for his massive additional qualities that aren't redundant with Gomez, I think he's definitely a good purchase.

Comment

No clue who he is. Would love to know more about him.

Comment

Exciting signing in my books. Welcome!

New get Götze so they could form a Mario trio or something. :P

Comment

I make some sense that the "bomb striker" announcement was light, since that would have seriously and directly undermined Gomez.

Then they said they'd bring in a "different" kind of striker. Which brings in Mandzukic. So we have 2 "different" strikers in Gomez and Mandzukic and 1 aging super sub (Pizarro) which would leave "young and failed to impress last season and too much like Gomez"- Nils Petersen on loan.

Comment

Awesome signing, welcome Mario

Comment

Welcome to Bayern Mario!

Comment

Now we have

Comment

Welcome to Bayern, Super Mario 2!

Though I don't like this transfer, I always support him here!
                              Hope he will be another Olic, not Pranjic

Comment

Working...
                              X