Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
    2-1, the penalty was in ET.
    You're right. Forgot about that. Still... would've won.

Comment

• IMO , even if Robben scored that penalty , we would still have lost the game

It wasn't our night and luck was sitting on chelsea's side

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Comment

• I'm sure no one cares as he is almost 100% leaving anyway but Benatia just put Juventus up 1-0 against A.C. Milan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
            I'm sure no one cares as he is almost 100% leaving anyway but Benatia just put Juventus up 1-0 against A.C. Milan
            I care. If he scores goal that's mean the chance not to see him again in Bayern increase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
              I care. If he scores goal that's mean the chance not to see him again in Bayern increase.
              right on point

Comment

• Milan scored. Bacca rush behind Benatia who was too aware about Delofeu.

Comment

Touché

Comment

Milan scored. Bacca rush behind Benatia who was too aware about Delofeu.
                    Didn't even see the play, but I have 0 doubt you're right. Sounds like the Benatia we know and love. Did he fail an offside trap too?

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Didn't even see the play, but I have 0 doubt you're right. Sounds like the Benatia we know and love. Did he fail an offside trap too?
                      Yes.

EDIT : lool he almost made a beautiful assist to Delofeu ... but Buffon was there in extremis.
                      EDIT² : lol .. injured.
                      Last edited by Fussballgott; 10-03-2017, 21:24.

Comment

Yes.

EDIT : lool he almost made a beautiful assist to Delofeu ... but Buffon was there in extremis.
                        EDIT² : lol .. injured.
                        Benatia's entire Bayern career summed up in a single game, this is awesome.

Comment

• Medic Benatia

Comment

• I don't know why you guys are happy that he isn't playing good

Juventus won't activate the buy option and we will be forced to sell him to another team for like 5 m so we will get f.cked

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                              I don't know why you guys are happy that he isn't playing good

Juventus won't activate the buy option and we will be forced to sell him to another team for like 5 m so we will get f.cked
                              We swap him for another injured player, Kompany.

Comment

• Pep was putting Alaba and Kimmich at CB even when Benatia was fit

Won't happen [emoji14]

Comment

Working...
                                X