Pep was putting Alaba and Kimmich at CB even when Benatia was fit

Won't happen [emoji14]
    He's gone.

Comment

• Fuck Pep

Comment

• Comment

• not bad if it's true

I still think he is a good defender , unlucky he had to play under Guardiola

Good luck in Italy anyway

Comment

• He is a great CB for low defensive lines. Fits Juventus very well.

Comment

• Thanks heavens. Unlucky he was injured almost everytime and never learned how to make good a offside line.

Comment

• 17 million to debilitate an international opponent? Uh how about yes?

Comment

• still remember his crazy penalty worth takle against City. Benatia was just good with Roma.

Comment

• Still think he could have been a beast with us, but being a defender under Pep is a nightmare.

Good luck to him in Juventus.

Comment

• When you prepare your come back because your current club want to get rid of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                        When you prepare your come back because your current club want to get rid of you.

Its a good gesture from him. Still little sad that injuries destroyed so much for him here, but good luck to him in Juventus

Comment

• "#miasanmia" when you do everything you could (and thanks god) to leave... and that you said in your first PK that Juve was better than Bayern in UCL last 16 and would have deserve to go in quarter ?

Meh

Comment

• I used to play lots of FIFA Ultimate Team back in the day, and every time I would open a pack this annoying defender would always appear - Medhi Benatia from Udinese. Did not know shit about him, but decided to try him out in my Serie A team and oh man was he a beast! Always wanted him after that and I was extremely happy when we got him some years later, felt like I was Bayerns scout for a moment. Sadly his time here wasn't so successful, but good luck.

Comment

• Bye bye to him.

Benatia signs until 2020! - Juventus.com

Comment

• Good.

Comment

Working...
                                X