Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medhi Benatia

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • pretty much cancels the Coman purchase fee

    Comment


    • Benatia out - Sule in

      Comment


      • OFFICIAL: Medhi Benatia has left Juventus to join Qatari side Al-Duhail for a fee of around €10m

        Comment


        • He always had issues with competition, so nothing surprising about him leaving Juventus the way he does, was the same here pretty much.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
            He always had issues with competition, so nothing surprising about him leaving Juventus the way he does, was the same here pretty much.
            What competition? He had Badstuber and Serdar Tasci for competition at Bayern

            Comment


            • This guy is a hack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                What competition? He had Badstuber and Serdar Tasci for competition at Bayern
                Meaning he can't deal with players being in front of him, instead of taking up the challenge he leaves.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  Meaning he can't deal with players being in front of him, instead of taking up the challenge he leaves.
                  Oh i see, but i think he didn't have such problems in his spell here

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                    Oh i see, but i think he didn't have such problems in his spell here
                    Kinda. Injuries also ruined a lot for him - great defender on his day, but it wasn't meant for him to be.

                    Still remember how pissed he was when he left lol.

                    Comment


                    • He was Juventus best CB last season and outta nowhere the “traitor” Bonucci comes back and starts instead of Benatia.. I understand him, considering Bonucci ain’t even performing that well lately.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                        He was Juventus best CB last season and outta nowhere the “traitor” Bonucci comes back and starts instead of Benatia.. I understand him, considering Bonucci ain’t even performing that well lately.
                        Chiellini was their best CB, but else I agree - especially about Bonucci.

                        Juventus should just have told him to fuck off instead of taking him back. He deserved to waste the rest of his career after that kinda behavior he showed when going to Milan in 2017.

                        Comment


                        • I was extremely excited when we got him but god he was just a dull player all around.

                          Comment


                          • Goddamn, just seeing his name makes me angry. Easily the worst CB I’ve seen at Bayern, and that includes Tasci and late-stage Demichelis and Van Buyten.

                            The fraud legitimately couldn’t start over Kimmich...at CB.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              Goddamn, just seeing his name makes me angry. Easily the worst CB I’ve seen at Bayern, and that includes Tasci and late-stage Demichelis and Van Buyten.

                              The fraud legitimately couldn’t start over Kimmich...at CB.


                              And somewhere in France, this man is having a good laugh...

                              Comment


                              • Valerian was before my time, so I've never seen him!

                                Breno, I'll grant - but I only ever saw him in the first half of 2011 and he only played a limited number of minutes.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X