No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exactly, his form and ability will dwindle until he retires, but Xabi Alonso will ALWAYS have class... He's a legend of the game

Comment

• Dafuq is "class"

Comment

• Like... To be classy

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
          Like... To be classy
          Its the "je ne sais quoi" of football!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
            Its the "je ne sais quoi" of football!
            Haha yeah I guess so! I suppose I'm trying to say he's super stylish (but in a broader sense than just fashion) if you have any idea what I'm talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              Haha yeah I guess so! I suppose I'm trying to say he's super stylish (but in a broader sense than just fashion) if you have any idea what I'm talking about?
              Nah, I get it - and I'd say it implies an awful lot more than fashion, style, or aesthetics. It's also about on-field behavior, elegance, and ease of play. It encompasses so much that it's really an almost meaningless term.

Not that that's you're fault, I'm just musing.

Comment

• But he does have class... Right Grey?! Don't ruin this for me!!!

Comment

• I'll let you have this one

Comment

• YES! <3 thanks mate

Comment

• He only continues to have class cause he constantly fails and has to retake it.

Comment

• Juventus would be a good option.

They love cheap signings and Alonso can fill the Pirlo void better than anyone on their team at the moment. He could longball it to one of the best argentian talents in the world or have Manzu smash headers in set peices.

Liverpool, now with Klopp is really a bad situation for an old alonso to go to.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
                          He only continues to have class cause he constantly fails and has to retake it.

Your pupils?

Comment

• Bayern Munich&#39;s Xabi Alonso Proves Class Is Permanent in Darmstadt Win | Bleacher Report

There's a video in this article of his goal filmed from the stands, goosebumps!

Comment

• I'm sure Ancelotti is the one who wanted Alonso to have an extension. I think he's a great player still and sometimes don't understand the criticism pointed at him

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                                I'm sure Ancelotti is the one who wanted Alonso to have an extension. I think he's a great player still and sometimes don't understand the criticism pointed at him
                                if one isn`t a stranger to the meaning of "overplaying", than I agree with that

Comment

Working...
                                X