Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morlock View Post
    Was it injury or just precaution?

    He's been taken to a hospital, according to Sky.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Trim View Post
      He's been taken to a hospital, according to Sky.
      Bah:-(

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Trim View Post
        He's been taken to a hospital, according to Sky.
        I think he cracked a rib.

        Comment


        • Anyone saw it happen in tv? Would like to hear how it happended.

          Sad for Alonso, hope he is okay

          Comment




          • I love this guy, he's so cool haha

            Comment


            • Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post


              I love this guy, he's so cool haha
              Unfortunately, he'll be 35 this year and will become a waste of space in our starting 11.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Der Kaiser View Post
                Unfortunately, he'll be 35 this year and will become a waste of space in our starting 11.
                He'll certainly be a good presence to have around and mentor our younger players in training though

                Comment


                • I wouldn't rule out an assistant coach role for him in the 17/18 season.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HSK View Post
                    I wouldn't rule out an assistant coach role for him in the 17/18 season.
                    I'd imagine he'd wanna go to Spain or Liverpool for that.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      I'd imagine he'd wanna go to Spain or Liverpool for that.
                      He has a good relationship with Carlo. And Carlo is one of the best around. It's a huge chance to start his managerial career.

                      Comment


                      • Xabi Alonso: ‘I want to win everything there is to win with Bayern Munich’

                        Comment


                        • I already said it and I will say it again: selling Rode and keeping Alonso was a bad decision

                          Different style of play yes , but we have Thiago & kimmich who can play Alonso's role , or we could've bought a midfielder

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                            I already said it and I will say it again: selling Rode and keeping Alonso was a bad decision

                            Different style of play yes , but we have Thiago & kimmich who can play Alonso's role , or we could've bought a midfielder
                            What you're saying to me is that it would take a single injury to Kimmich for you to reverse your opinion. I liked Rode a hell of a lot more than I like Xabi, but Rode was completely replaceable. At the time when we decided to keeper Xabi, no one really knew Kimmich was as good as he was (ok, I did, but you all thought I was crazy haha) and Xabi was the only midfielder of his type on the team. It was the right idea to keep and and sell Rode no matter how much more I liked Rode than Xabi.

                            Comment


                            • Rode's replacement is Renato. Xabi is Thiago's backup. It was the right thing to do.

                              Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X