No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm coming. Just wait one hour and a half.

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
      today Alonso had a decent enough game. Nothing noteworthy to comment on his performance, which is a good thing overall.
      A decent enough game ? Good thing overall ?

Comment

• Yeah... Alonso was just as bad as I remembered it yesterday.

There's really no excuse to keep him playing anymore. Not even that we have no one else that can do what he does (and I don't think that, but some do), just improvise someone else and the team will be better off anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by kailip View Post
          Yeah... Alonso was just as bad as I remembered it yesterday
          You are spanish racist. What a shame ! Hater !

Alonso is good !

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
            You are spanish racist. What a shame ! Hater !

Alonso is good !
            It's not hate or racism if you prove your points instead of just ripping spanish players a new one for no reason like some here do

I don't remember if you do that or not tho

Comment

• Originally posted by kailip View Post
              It's not hate or racism if you prove your points instead of just ripping spanish players a new one for no reason like some here do

I don't remember if you do that or not tho
              But fanboy of spanish players don't care about the FACT, they just said "you're a hater and you have your own opinion".

Comment

• Literally no one defends Alonso ever. I just said, this wasn't a noteworthy-ly bad game bad him, which is good (since he usually is terrible...), so just drop your strawmen BS.

When you constantly attack Thiago despite him being one of our best players, that's when I have to suspect racism is involved. Or when you constantly call for Bernat's head and say he is one of our major issues despite his great first season + his great beginning to this season + THE FACT THAT HE IS JUST A BACKUP!!!, then I also have to be suspicious...

Comment

• You just said "Today Alonso had a decent enought" game ... while he was more than weak and really bad. And after you say "No one defend Alonso".

For me what you just did is like defend him. You underastimate how s*** he was.

About Thiago ? I'm just complaining about his level in most of our big game. Like in Juventus stadium, like twice against Benfica. Like in Madrid against Atletico.

He was average. Saying he was one of our best player is just being blind.

For Bernat you are right, he is just a back-up. A back-up who play more than Alaba as a LB last 2 season because of CB injuries. That's why I called for a better back-up, even more needed than his second season was more than bad.

Now he is at a good level again. I say nothing.

And when Thiago will make some big performance in big games (like Vidal last season or like Thiago did himself again Dortmund, Wolfsburg and Arsenal last season too) I will stop to say he is a problem in big game.

Talking about racism is still so funny while I'm a big fan of Martinez or Vidal or Boateng.

Comment

• Stop drawing the racism card all the time.. So tiring lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                      Stop drawing the racism card all the time.. So tiring lol
                      Their only argument.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                        Their only argument.
                        Who has argued that?

Comment

• I don't mean to weigh in on the Xabi was great/Xabi sucked dichotomy, since I'm still digesting arguments before I make up my own opinion, but I just wanted to say two things:

1.) BZ has always had a strong anti-Spanish bias bordering on downright racism. To deny that is to be completely head-in-the-sand, fingers-in-the-ears ignorant. Most of the perpetrators were eventually banned, but not all. Importantly, new members are also likely to bring this bias back.

2.) It's at least a small bit ironic (although it doesn't affect the quality of argument) that PCapitalist militantly refused to believe that Boateng's race had anything to do with his being criminally underrated (even in spite of a direct, quoted attack on Boateng's race), but is willing to heighten his own censors on anti-Spanish (anti-Latin?) bias.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                            I don't mean to weigh in on the Xabi was great/Xabi sucked dichotomy, since I'm still digesting arguments before I make up my own opinion, but I just wanted to say two things:

1.) BZ has always had a strong anti-Spanish bias bordering on downright racism. To deny that is to be completely head-in-the-sand, fingers-in-the-ears ignorant. Most of the perpetrators were eventually banned, but not all. Importantly, new members are also likely to bring this bias back.

2.) It's at least a small bit ironic (although it doesn't affect the quality of argument) that PCapitalist militantly refused to believe that Boateng's race had anything to do with his being criminally underrated (even in spite of a direct, quoted attack on Boateng's race), but is willing to heighten his own censors on anti-Spanish (anti-Latin?) bias.
                            Nah. Not Latin only Spanish (and probably only Spaniards-brought-by-Pep). I don't think it's racism actually, it just lingering Pep-hate being aimed at those players hahahaha

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I don't think there is anti-Spanish bias:

- Alonso isn't good and should've been sold ... Even if he was Lebanese , he still isn't good and shouldn't start
                              Nothing to do with the nationality

- Bernat is a backup and he is a decent one for me , but the fact is that he isn't THAT good when he plays (both offensively and defensively) and can't be trusted in big games
                              Too bad he is spanish , but nothing to do with the nationality

- Thiago is an excellent midfielder , but he is too inconsistent ... I watched all of our matches this season , and I can say he was top class vs Bremen , excellent in 4/5 matches , and good to average in the rest
                              Again, being spanish has nothing to do with it

- Guardiola is stubborn, his defensive tactics are shit and his system is unbalanced
                              And that's a fact despite his nationality

- While on the other hand, you have Martinez , who almost every member praise him and who is one of the best when he is at his top form
                              And he is Spanish !

So the thing is that our spanish players can get criticized easily ...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Interestingly enough both WhoScored and Squawka rated Alonso as the 4th best Bayern player of the PSV game.

Comment

Working...
                                X