Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by micky View Post
    Interestingly enough both WhoScored and Squawka rated Alonso as the 4th best Bayern player of the PSV game.
    Just a proof stats mean nothing.

You can make 100 pass to your GK, you have 100% rate and a good rating.

You can make 100 pass forward and miss 5, you have 95% rate and you have a less good rating.

All I share isn't count in this "stats".

Comment

• It honestly feels like the board extending him was just some sort of admission that they didn't feel comfortable with the replacement options out there this upcoming summer. He's not playing here next year.

Comment

• w0t

Comment

• That can only be preds, hey wavy check his IP address

Comment

• It's not Preds. This guys has been her for a long while.

Spoiler
            And his IP says India.

Comment

• Xabi Alonso is already "finished".... done.... retired.
              Like it or not it's true and nothing but the truth.

And you know something......this happened during the previous season, but our beloved board was too blind to see it.

He is not the player he used to be and you can't count on him against great opponents on a CL quarter/semi/final.

Bayern should invest on an amazing double pivot of those 3 players (Kimmich/Vidal/Martinez and Sanches later on)

I believe that he is still needed as a part of the team but mainly as a mentor, providing experience to young players and not as a cornerstone as Carlo would like him to be!

Comment

• Happy birthday Xabi, a true legend of the game. However at 35 years old I think it's time Carlo started looking towards our younger players and building for the future

Comment

• Official: Toronto FC signs Xabi Alonso. He will leave Bayern in January

Spoiler
                  My dream at the moment

Comment

• No shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                      Official: Toronto FC signs Xabi Alonso. He will leave Bayern in January

Spoiler
                      My dream at the moment
                      Fortunately we don't have any free designated player spots. I wouldn't swap any of Giovinco, Bradley or Altidore for him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
                        Fortunately we don't have any free designated player spots. I wouldn't swap any of Giovinco, Bradley or Altidore for him either.
                        I chose Toronto arbitrary
                        I'm sorry if I offended you [emoji14]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
                            Giovinco is pretty legit. He has more creativity in his game at this stage then Alonso can even think about.

Comment

• So SportBild is reporting that Bayern is going to renew his contract for another year at lower wages...

It would be hilarious if Alonso renews and Robben leaves!

Comment

Working...
                              X