No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope its not true. I really like Xabi, but if he wants to keep playing football he should go and play in the US. Else im open for him being an assistant coach in the club, but not as a player. Kimmich and Sanches needs playing time, and he will just take that from them if we extend with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
      So SportBild is reporting that Bayern is going to renew his contract for another year at lower wages...

It would be hilarious if Alonso renews and Robben leaves!
      What.... The guy is not even playing...

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
        What.... The guy is not even playing...
        Don't jinx it, ass!

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          Don't jinx it, ass!

I meant the contract extension doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Come on now ! If that's true , someone needs to check what's the board smoking!

Comment

• #HoenessOut #GermanAgent

Comment

• According to Sport Bild Alonso will retire at the end of this season and he's already informed the club about this.

I guess a lot of us will be happy with this

SPORT BILD berichtet | Xabi Alonso hört im Sommer auf - Bundesliga Saison 2016/17 - Bild.de
                Last edited by Springbok51; 18-01-2017, 14:11. Reason: typo number 2 found...

Comment

• Originally posted by Springbok51 View Post
                  According to Sport Bild Alonso will retired at the end of this season and he's already inform the club about this.

I guess a lot of us will be happy with this

SPORT BILD berichtet | Xabi Alonso hört im Sommer auf - Bundesliga Saison 2016/17 - Bild.de
                  I think he might return as a manager.
                  Such a masterbrain should become a manager

Comment

• Hope we win him a few more trophies before he retires.

Comment

• Absolute legend of the game but his best days are long gone, the best thing he can do now is retire

Comment

• The best thing he can do is moving to China and earn the cash money flow.

Comment

• If I remember right Alonso is interested in and has decent knowledge of (financial) economics. Wonder if that'll play a part in whatever he's going to do after retirement.

Comment

• Hope he becomes our assistant coach.

Comment

• You guys don't think he'd rather be at Real Madrid or Liverpool as a assistant coach?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                                You guys don't think he'd rather be at Real Madrid or Liverpool as a assistant coach?
                                Not sure about that. Xabi really seems to like Munich and Bayern Munich as a club, so i could see him be our assistent coach without a doubt.

That said its the best choice for him, but i hope we win the treble before he retire or at least the CL. He played a fantastic game against Atletico home last year, and he looked devastated after the final whistle.

His a Legend in the game, and just take a look at all the titles he won both with NT and the clubs.

Comment

Working...
                                X