No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would love Xabi as sporting director. He even knows business.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
      I would love Xabi as sporting director. He even knows business.
      Agreed, and on top of that he's a gentleman, respected everywhere and was in great relationships with clubs anywhere he went.

Comment

• Would be happy should it happen. Think he got what it takes, seems like a clever guy who knows stuff.

Comment

• Useless cunt.

Not fit to tie Xavi's laces.

Should co-write a book with Casemiro in 10 years. How to get away with murder on the pitch

Comment

• Best part of today was that this is the last time we have to watch this useless geriatric in a CL match

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
              Best part of today was that this is the last time we have to watch this useless geriatric in a CL match
              Thank god. He was soo fucking slow.

Comment

• Thanks God he is retiring !

Thank you Xabi anyway

Comment

• I'm sad that it came to this, but I'm glad this is finally over. He was making us slow (not at running, at moving the ball forward) and was also a defensive liability.

Loads of respect for him regardless, a true legend. Shame he came so late in his career, and shame 2 successive coaches mismanaged him by overusing him.

Should stay at the club in a management position, we could definitely make use of his intelligence, experience and charisma.

Comment

• Can you please retire now ? I can't wait for next season

Seriously we are in 2017 and Alonso is still starting at a club like Bayern ... wake up Carlo and Bayern's board ffs

Comment

• for the last 2 years when we've lost the ball:

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I know some in here dont "like" Alonso, and I agree that its good he is retiring, but honestly.. I feel the guy needs more respect for what he have done, its not his faulth that the board sold Kroos and bought him in.

Also the guy is very likeable and I will miss him in the club. Hope to see him back in another function in the near future, maybe sportsdirector or assistant coach?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7qDtNdJAlk

Comment

• Here's the special message from ol' Stevie that's somewhere in the interview OnlyInsider posted above

Comment

• Don't get me wrong, Xabi was a phenomenal player and indeed seems very likeable. It's just a shame that he was already declining when he came here

Comment

Working...
                                X