No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• he should be substitute, coming in when game is finished in 60-70 minute, and not a starter. We should play with Vidal-Thiago + Muller in most important games and everyone would be ok with him

Comment

• Great career and I've always liked Alonso even from his Liverpool days. But tomorrow is all about Lahm. Alonso has only played here 3 years and at the end of his career. Lahm has been here for 22 years. And will go down as arguably the best RB ever.

Comment

• 1) When will we move this great player to the hall of fame part of the forum?

2) I love how he still speaks German very well. Others are here for many more years and don't seem to be able to do it like this.

3) If he goes on with his trainerlicense, he will coach Bayern in the future. Kinda looking forward to that moment, masterbrain and doesn't need to move or run during a match

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
          1) When will we move this great player to the hall of fame part of the forum?

2) I love how he still speaks German very well. Others are here for many more years and don't seem to be able to do it like this.

3) If he goes on with his trainerlicense, he will coach Bayern in the future. Kinda looking forward to that moment, masterbrain and doesn't need to move or run during a match

Just don't remind me of that, please.

I'm also looking forward to it. Hope he'll coach us in future.

Comment

• I love Xabi. Never understod the “hate” he at times recived from some Bayern fans. Such a likeable and classy player and person. He was “only” here for 3 years, but the way he talks about the club and respect it makes him close to a legend, not even kidding.

Hope he can come back to the club one day.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
              I love Xabi. Never understod the “hate” he at times recived from some Bayern fans. Such a likeable and classy player and person. He was “only” here for 3 years, but the way he talks about the club and respect it makes him close to a legend, not even kidding.

Hope he can come back to the club one day.
              Indeed. It wad a shame that he arrived when his legs were no longer at their prime, but he could still pass like a god. It was also not his fault that Ancelotti and Pep overplayed him.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• It would be awesome if he coached Bayern someday.

Comment

• Originally posted by kailip View Post
                  It would be awesome if he coached Bayern someday.
                  Unfortunately I think we’d be his 3rd choice. I’m sure he’d rather coach Real Madrid and Liverpool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                    Unfortunately I think we’d be his 3rd choice. I’m sure he’d rather coach Real Madrid and Liverpool.
                    I dont think so. He only said nice things about Bayern and he seems to love the club also.

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
                      1) When will we move this great player to the hall of fame part of the forum?
                      Done, good call.

Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
                      Never forget the importance of recency bias!

Comment

• I think his first choice is his home team. Real Sociedad then it depends on how well he does. He's played under so many different managers with different styles and personalities so he's a very intriguing managerial prospect.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                          I think his first choice is his home team. Real Sociedad then it depends on how well he does. He's played under so many different managers with different styles and personalities so he's a very intriguing managerial prospect.
                          I think he's respected enough to get a better job than Sociedad initially. That's just my opinion. I could see us looking to start getting Lahm into coaching in the coming years as well.

Comment

I think he's respected enough to get a better job than Sociedad initially. That's just my opinion. I could see us looking to start getting Lahm into coaching in the coming years as well.
                            He said himself he want to coach Real Sociedad if he becomes a manager. It's a good starting point. Not everyone becomes as successful as Zidane and Pep were in their first jobs at Real Madrid and Barcelona. They're outliers.

Comment

I think Lahm said a couple of years back that he wouldn't see himself in coaching. I think he is destined to management.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                                He said himself he want to coach Real Sociedad if he becomes a manager. It's a good starting point. Not everyone becomes as successful as Zidane and Pep were in their first jobs at Real Madrid and Barcelona. They're outliers.
                                You can replace successful with lucky

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X