No announcement yet.

Xabi Alonso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xabi Alonso is set to rejoin his former club Real Madrid as he begins his coaching career at one of the club's youth teams. [Mirror]

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
      Xabi Alonso is set to rejoin his former club Real Madrid as he begins his coaching career at one of the club's youth teams. [Mirror]
      With the club declining it’s going to be hard to lure in pieces now. Such as future coaches. Our best case is Klose maybe coaches well in the youths. Lahm would be a great director. But fat ass won’t give Lahm any power.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
        With the club declining it’s going to be hard to lure in pieces now. Such as future coaches. Our best case is Klose maybe coaches well in the youths. Lahm would be a great director. But fat ass won’t give Lahm any power.
        Fat ass isn't giving anybody any power, they're just his dogs

Comment

• Vote in the poll

Comment

• Football hall of fame, sure. Bayern hall of fame? Not in my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
              Football hall of fame, sure. Bayern hall of fame? Not in my opinion
              Couldn't have said it better. That said I will always remember Xabi in a good way for his time here, he holds the club in his hearth.

Comment

• It's still weird to me that he played for Bayern at all.

I think by virtue of him being a great footballer all around and increasing the club's profile he belongs here.

Comment

• I feel like anyone to be put into our HOF should have played for us for atleast 5 seasons. Just my opinion.

Comment

• Do you guys think he can become our Zidane?

Comment

Do you guys think he can become our Zidane?
                      As of now, there still are way too many players with whom he shared the locker room as a player, no way it's gonna happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
                        As of now, there still are way too many players with whom he shared the locker room as a player, no way it's gonna happen
                        I agree though. But i'd love to see him as our manager in future.

Comment

I agree though. But i'd love to see him as our manager in future.
                          He is more likely to be Liverpool/Real-bound

Comment

• It was right for him to retire when he did, but I do miss him together with Lahm

Having those two in the dressing room would help us a lot these times - still remember his debut in 2014, he just started a day after the transfer was finalized and played like he been here for years - pure class on and off the field

Comment

• Comment

• Legend of the game. I hope he will coach Bayern in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X