• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He really should.

Comment

• Future Bayern coach?
      I think he can succeed

Comment

• Hopefully he's back at the club one day.

Comment

• Hire him

Comment

• I actually think he could be a great coach on the longer run. Would love to see him back at the club at some point.

Comment

• Change Real Madrid with Bayern

Comment

• KHR is a fan.

Comment

• Comment

• Wenger as head coach for a couple of years with Xabi Alonso as assistant.
                    That would be an interesting timeline to experience.

Comment

• He will learn from the great Niko Kovac.
                      EtH plus Alonso or Pochetino with Xabi both options will be great. After that either Alonso to take over or maybe Klopp sometimes in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by RJNair View Post
                        Wenger as head coach for a couple of years with Xabi Alonso as assistant.
                        That would be an interesting timeline to experience.
                        Ι wouldn't even trust Wenger as the "do the laundry" general manager

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                          Ι wouldn't even trust Wenger as the "do the laundry" general manager
                          I understand.

Comment

• Hope to see him back at Bayern one day

Comment

• I'm missing this lad, pure class on and off the field

Comment

• He was class. I really like deepl lying playmakers and see this guy in a Bayern shirt really was something for history. He was almost finished though...

Another bad thing, if i remember correctly, is that Alonso was one of the reasons (some) Bayern fans started to act xenophobic against spanishs? At least at the beginning? Xabi was playing more and more while Schweinsteiger less and less. The argument at that time was that Bastian failed to adapt as DM but now i cannot remember if the german was indeed that bad or Pep didnt tried enough...

Comment

Working...
                                X