Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Douglas Costa

Douglas Costa

Don't really know what to expect but he gets all the chances.
    Welcome Douglas!

OFFTOPIC: We still need another winger to be competitive in Europe!

Comment

A good addition for our bench, at the moment. And he is young, can develop.

Comment

He can't be any worse than Shaqiri or Weiser. So let's hope for the best.

Comment

I don't understand why all this hate and pessimism

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
            He's brazilian, m8

Comment

Originally posted by HSK View Post
              He's brazilian, m8

Lol

Comment

When it was only rumors people had the right to complain all they want...

Now it's confirmed and he's a player of this team. Time to show support people ! He might surprise you.

Welcome to the greatest team ever Douglas Costa

Comment

Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                  IMO we've played against him twice and hasn't looked exceptional. In addition, the Ukrainian league isn't exactly competitive and he's probably the 5th best player on a mediocre team. I do hope I'm completely wrong about my amatuer assessement and he thrives at Bayern.

Comment

Lel Shaqiri off to Stoke City according to some sources. Please don't compare Douglas to Shaqiri..

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

Now it's confirmed and he's a player of this team. Time to show support people ! He might surprise you.

i agree with you on that...now we should show our support and hope he brings us many titles in the future(bundesliga and dfb pokal doesn't count )

Comment

Originally posted by FernandoBR View Post

100% agreed. Welcome Douglas. You're on the greatest stage to either become one of the best or one of the rest. Do us proud.

Comment

Welcome to Bayern Douglas Costa!

I hope you prove to be even better than I expect!

Comment

So a Brazilian. Rummenigge denying of Neymar because of "Brazilian doesn't suit Bundesliga" was a lie.

We just failed to secure Neymar and that's it. Pep recommended him (Neymar) and we suffer hugely last season.

Comment

Originally posted by Exectron View Post
                              So a Brazilian. Rummenigge denying of Neymar because of "Brazilian doesn't suit Bundesliga" was a lie.

We just failed to secure Neymar and that's it. Pep recommended him (Neymar) and we suffer hugely last season.
                              The statement was against untested Brazilians in Europe after Bruno disaster.
                              Costa has been playing for Shakhtar since January 1st, 2010. He played a lot of European football(UCL and UEL) too.

Comment

Working...
                              X