Renato Sanches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sakujo View Post
    We should just let him go. We are buying another midfielder and with every other midfielder we have us fit. His chances of playing are Zero. Especially under Niko who is now so afraid of rotation we will probably not see any.

I mean last year with Tolisso injured and Goretzka's first season he could not play any valuable minutes. Why would he expects to play any role this season when the competition for a spot in midfield will be doubled?

If he is smart he should force himself out of the club.
    he's not that smart it seems.

Comment

• I understand him. He has a lot to improve but it must feel hopeless when he gets five minutes here and there.

Comment

• "This is not a good situation for me. It's the second time I want to leave but they will not let me go. 5 minutes are not enough for me."

Comment

he's not that smart it seems.

Comment

• Are you not entertained?

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
              Are you not entertained?

That's embarrassing

Comment

• I know a lot of you don't trust nor like Sanches, but in all honesty .. did you think he would be any worse than what Muller offered for 84 minutes today?

either let him go, or play him ffs.
                also with Coutinho coming, if we play him in midfield .. then Sanches will not even get those sorry ass 5 mins he got today.

Comment

• Jesus christ, let this guy go.

He's going to become clinically depressed at this rate. He's not good enough for Bayern. Try offloading him back to Benfica even if it's for pennies. He can go back to playing at his level and be closer to his family.

It's not worth it. He's been a bust. Just let him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
                    Jesus christ, let this guy go.

He's going to become clinically depressed at this rate. He's not good enough for Bayern. Try offloading him back to Benfica even if it's for pennies. He can go back to playing at his level and be closer to his family.

It's not worth it. He's been a bust. Just let him go.
                    that's what I thought early this season. it's not worth it anymore.
                    now I am thinking how long it will take before he set his own house on fire as well ...

Comment

• I believe that he can be solid DM with right guidance and coach.
                      But Kovač should start preparing him for that position in preseason.
                      I feel sorry for him...

Comment

that's what I thought early this season. it's not worth it anymore.
                        now I am thinking how long it will take before he set his own house on fire as well ...
                        You have to hope it doesn't come to that. But just by looking at his body language out there or in general, it's obvious he's not comfortable so even if he plays he's unlikely to make an impact.

Comment

• Breno was in a similar situation and he set his house on fire ...

Let Sanches go. He's clearly unhappy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bassnos View Post
                            I believe that he can be solid DM with right guidance and coach.
                            But Kovač should start preparing him for that position in preseason.
                            I feel sorry for him...
                            He's not a DM and if he's going to play there then he'll be one of the worst DM in the world. Do you really know what's the job that a DM or even a AM really do? Because I heard someone here even said that Thiago would do a magnificent job as a AM or no.10 in a 4-2-3-1 too. Really tired of that. It's not Fifa or FM though, he's a midfielder, he's fast and strong but it doesn't mean that he can play at that defensive position

Comment

I know a lot of you don't trust nor like Sanches, but in all honesty .. did you think he would be any worse than what Muller offered for 84 minutes today?

either let him go, or play him ffs.
                              also with Coutinho coming, if we play him in midfield .. then Sanches will not even get those sorry ass 5 mins he got today.

Fair point, but even Muller on an off day is better than Sanchez these days I feel like. I never saw the talent everyone else saw. He has some good stints for Portugal, but he looks terrible whenever he plays for us. That being said I don't think Muller should be a starter anymore, hopefully we find the talent to bench him. He'd be a great asset off the back, but 90 minutes of Muller doesn't seem that good anymore for us

Comment

• Sell him and get Roca. Come on, pleaseee.

Comment

Working...
                                X