X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't get why we aren't just selling him then

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
      I don’t give a rat’s ass any more that he’s a great potential and an unpolished gem and a new Davids or whoever, there are two facts about him:

1. From the minute he left Benfica he has shown jack shit under any circumstwnce and under any coach, in Bayern or not
      2. His attitude isn’t healthy, it never was, he is a misfit and somewhat unadjusted, atleast for Bayern

He didn’t use a single of his given minutes and he was terrible in every single one od them. It’s a great risk that somewhere he’ll make it and be a star but we just cannot wait for him.
      I’m sorry for that but it’s a risk we have no control of while we need to take it because if we don’t - he’ll disrupt our locker room.
      Actually he was decent and sometimes fired up during our recent years's pre-season. But whenever he's given a chance in an official match he just couldn't take it. Maybe he's just not given enough of time, maybe he's just not good enough for Bayern. But who cares, he's officially done here! There's no future for him in Bayern and I believe that.

Comment

• Gaudino was fired up during preseason and look at him now!

Comment

• I had high hopes that he would become a star but that is fading for each passing day. Maybe it is best that he leaves.

Comment

• We should have used him a deal with city Sane..
            Paid them what they asked for. And give Renato for free as A relationship gift.

Comment

• Comment

• SELL SELL SELL

Comment

• It's time to sell him, especially with Cuisance joining us.

He deserves to play and develop his skills. Too bad it won't be with Bayern

Comment

• With all due respect, with that attitude he deserves shit.

Comment

• Yep, I said it before the season even started. he needs to go. for his own good more than Bayern's.

Comment

• Renato + 15 m for Roca would be good

Comment

• Pls leave

Comment

• We should sell him, then use the money we get for him on Roca. There was never a reason to keep him after 2017, he has never shown anything that makes him good enough for a club like Bayern.

Comment

• We would be extremely lucky to get 25m for a player who's shown literally nothing at the professional club level for 3 straight seasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                We would be extremely lucky to get 25m for a player who's shown literally nothing at the professional club level for 3 straight seasons.
                                Debatable, it's not like he was given enough time to really prove and develop. Cause he was bought to be developed. I remember some good things he's done, like the recent goal that secured the bundesliga title, and other very interesting glimpses of talent at the start of the CL.

You agree that he was also a victim of circumstances, but you tend to overlook the good things/displays he gave (even them being few). You hate him as a player, but let me play dev's advocate, it wasn't only the kid's fault.

Comment

Working...
                                X