Renato Sanches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    We would be extremely lucky to get 25m for a player who's shown literally nothing at the professional club level for 3 straight seasons.
    I heard Wolverhampton likes Portuguese players... As they are oblivious like all EPL clubs, we should offer him to them at an overpriced fee...

Darn, as I was writing this I remembered EPL window already closed.

Well, there's always January

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
      Debatable, it's not like he was given enough time to really prove and develop. Cause he was bought to be developed. I remember some good things he's done, like the recent goal that secured the bundesliga title, and other very interesting glimpses of talent at the start of the CL.

You agree that he was also a victim of circumstances, but you tend to overlook the good things/displays he gave (even them being few). You hate him as a player, but let me play dev's advocate, it wasn't only the kid's fault.
      As I said before, the fact he is given only a handful of minutes over three seasons works VERY strongly against him, not in favor of him.

Comment

As I said before, the fact he is given only a handful of minutes over three seasons works VERY strongly against him, not in favor of him.
        That's also debatable IMO.

Comment

• Grey is right.

It’s been 3 full seasons now and we’re still talking about giving him time and chances, there’s probably a reason no coach in those 3 years fully believed in him.

After his first season I also gave him the benefit of the doubt, but as today it’s crystal clear to me that he’s simply not good enough and that we should move on sooner rather than later.

Comment

• I think he's just misunderstood like Wagner was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nils View Post
              That's also debatable IMO.
              The fact that you want to debate it does not make it debatable. No, the entire world isn’t engaged in a conspiracy to prevent Sanches from reaching his true potential as the next coming of Pele.

Comment

• I think it is time to leave. Sad because he showed great potential in Euro 2016.

Comment

The fact that you want to debate it does not make it debatable.
                  Not a good attitude to have when someone´s not agreeing with you.

Originally posted by Grey View Post
                  No, the entire world isn’t engaged in a conspiracy to prevent Sanches from reaching his true potential as the next coming of Pele.
                  So are you just going to distort and exaggerate my view on the topic like that? C´mon, don´t be that Trumpish.

See, I pointed out how your take on him having shown literally nothing for 3 straight seasons isn´t exactly accurate, and then I say that -him not receiving minutes is an argument against him- IS debatable (which I legitimately think) and I get this distorted and unfocused answer...

@onlyinsider- I started by pointing out something that to me is incorrect (in an open to discuss manner) and when I get this flat one-sided arguments as answer, I´m the one who "still brings on" him needing more minutes and "it´s been 3 years".

I know exactly how things ended up with him, to say obvious things about how the player ended up is just falling in the same paradigm of using the big picture as a tool to justify one´s statement, even if incorrect and hateful.

Now, going back to the former messages, this is not a good way of managing online forums/discussions, and it´s sad to me because it wasn´t always like that here.

Comment

• Let’s get one thing clear: rhetorically speaking, the phrase “that is debatable” means that there is an objective (not subjective) debate to be had. The question of whether Sanches is Bayern quality was answered definitively last season: he is not anywhere near.

The fact the you (or I, or anyone else) wants to debate something does not mean that it is objectively debatable. This may be a simple question of English, but the only thing “Trumpian” here is your need to distort the reality of Sanches’s failure so that nothing is ever his fault. It’s time to accept that Sanches has failed on his own two feet. I’m sorry if that comes across as harsh, but I’m seriously SICK of the dxcuses his fansboys make year after year for why Sanches has no responsibility and how the world is just oh-so-biased against him in every way. It’s beyond annoying. He’s done fuck-all to earn your loyalty and he won’t be here for long, so let’s say goodbye now and close this sad chapter.

No other player since I’ve been a fan has been afforded half as much leeway as this kid has among the fanbase.

Comment

• Well, I still believe he can regain his form and become an excellent midfielder. But that won't happen at Bayern, especially with tons of midfielders and with Kovac as our coach

He should leave. Maybe add a buy-back clause in his next contract

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                          Beyond retarded from us if true.

Why would be extend his contract and send him on another loan when it clearly didn't work out for him here? Just get over with it and move on ffs, Bayern.

Sell him and take the loss. It's becoming a fucking farce.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                            Beyond retarded from us if true.

Why would be extend his contract and send him on another loan when it clearly didn't work out for him here? Just get over with it and move on ffs, Bayern.

Sell him and take the loss. It's becoming a fucking farce.
                            A loan with a contract extension won't work

Just sell him and get over it or insert a buy-back option if we still believe in him

Comment

• It means Roca is coming home. At this point, Kovac got everything he needs bar a world class winger and if he fails again, it's not due to lacking enough profis on the bench or Robbery toxecity or whatever excuse I made for him to give him benefit of the doubt. He either delivers or gets tfo.

Comment

• Lets hope Lille is willing to pay that 500K .

Comment

Working...
                                X