X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, it's from the euros.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Don't fret about it. We've been coping without Robben for 7 years now and we've literally never had to worry about an injury to Sanches before because he hasn't been a Bayern player. Both injuries are entirely within Bayern's ability to overcome with ease. Vidal and Coman are more than capable of doing the hard work until they get back

1) I don't consider Robben anymore because I'll be disappointed: if he is fit that's great , if he is not that's ok we are used to this situation

2) Yeah we have players that can do the job but our squad is thin and having several injuries is dangerous

3) It's annoying to see players injured without even playing with the club

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
        1) I don't consider Robben anymore because I'll be disappointed: if he is fit that's great , if he is not that's ok we are used to this situation

2) Yeah we have players that can do the job but our squad is thin and having several injuries is dangerous

3) It's annoying to see players injured without even playing with the club
        I feel you, I agree with all three . But look on the bright side - young players DO need rest and Sanches probably needs rest more than most. He's earned an extended break and I'm happy to give it to him regardless.

Comment

• I'm so confused... I saw him in training the other day and he seemed fine haha. Excuse my ignorance but does this mean 3-4 weeks before he will be ready to play matches or will he be out of training for that amount of time?

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
            I'm so confused... I saw him in training the other day and he seemed fine haha. Excuse my ignorance but does this mean 3-4 weeks before he will be ready to play matches or will he be out of training for that amount of time?
            good question, cause i watched the same training session on friday.

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like he's fit to practice and they're resting him to not make the injury worse in game. Smart if you ask me, to not ruin a young talent.

Comment

• Happy birthday to our newest future star!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
                      Would be great to see him get subbed on during the second half for 15 - 20 minutes.

Really looking forward to seeing him play.

Comment

• HELL YES! So excited for this

Comment

• Originally posted by jabet View Post
                          Probably the most I've been excited for a player to play for us since being a fan in 2000.

Comment

• Thought he'd be injured for alot longer! I hope he's not rushing back.

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                              Thought he'd be injured for alot longer! I hope he's not rushing back.
                              I thought the same. If thats it, then i would prefer giving him at least a week more. We are packed in midfield, so there is no reason to rush a player back.

On the other hand im also very excited about seeing him in action.

Comment

• Renato Sanches is one step further on. The Portuguese newcomer completed the full squad programme for the first time on Wednesday, but Friday's encounter probably comes too early for the youngster. "I'm feeling very good again," Sanches told FC Bayern.tv News, "but I'm still in rehab and of course not at 100 percent." The coach and the medical unit will decide if he will be in the squad, according to Sanches. "If I'm in the squad I'll do my best to help us win the match."
                                fcb.de

Comment

Working...
                                X