Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Renato Sanches

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Grey View Post
    If I had to guess, I'd bet 90+% of BZers were rooting for you guys

    Oh well, the one saving grace (fr neutrals at least) is that we can watch Sanches again.
    Thanks...

    But... Our coach is a TV service man that doesn't have any experience and he was brought to coach the NT without any great references, coaching small local teams and Dinamo Zagreb where he failed miserably. He was deployed by corrupt politicians (not convicted) that are in charge of our national football federation and Dinamo and it was really a matter of time when he'll be our grim reaper. Those hooligans that stopped the game against Chech Republic were (are) fighting against those people that installed Cacic as our coach, and although it's not justified are means are not right, the cause is something many people in Croatia support.

    Cacic made the tactics not to lose instead to win. When he saw Portugal is harmless and also defensive as fuck, he did nothing. Absolutely nothing. He waited with changes way too long, waited until Rakitic & Mandzukic couldn't walk any more. Strinic and Vida aren't made for the posession football and Vrsaljko and Jedvaj are better suited for it. Pjaca is a gem in the making and he kickstarted our motor just like Renato did for Portugal but Renato came in at '55, while Pjaca waaaay too late at '110. Also, Kalinic is in 100000 times better shape than Mandzukic and he got in at '88. Unbelievable.

    Eventually Strinic' incompetence gave the chance to Renato to give the ball to Nani, Ronaldo & Quaresma that made our end on the Euro.

    Renato was Portugal's key man, he gave them energy needed to use the only mistake we did. With him they were a team and not just CR7 with 10 men.

    But even that Portugal is a joke of a team and Croatia should've beaten them 3:0 just if we decided to attack. But we didn't. We haven't had one single shot on goal in 120 minutes. You can't win playing like that. On the other hand, Portugal had two shots on goal in that one play in 117th minute and with those two shots they've gone through the QT.

    Well done Renato Sanches! Congratulations Portugal, although, like Corluka said in interview, I'm not sure for what.
    Last edited by Giovane; 26-06-2016, 19:17.

    Comment


    • #32
      Lances onde se vê que não passam a bola ao Renato | Hugo Gil e Benfica

      Portugal players tried their best to sabotage Sanches vs Hungary. Did not catch that.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by kailip View Post
        Lances onde se vê que não passam a bola ao Renato | Hugo Gil e Benfica

        Portugal players tried their best to sabotage Sanches vs Hungary. Did not catch that.
        And for this he maybe should've been sent off yesterday...

        https://web.facebook.com/16152455987...2266860360732/

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Giovane View Post
          And for this he maybe should've been sent off yesterday...

          https://web.facebook.com/16152455987...2266860360732/
          Hard to blame him though, Modric(?) moved his leg trying to get the ball, what do you want Sanches to do? To give up the ball just because Modric fell?

          And i believe he knew right away his feet landed on Modric's leg, you can clearly see he didn't mean that.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by kailip View Post
            Lances onde se vê que não passam a bola ao Renato | Hugo Gil e Benfica

            Portugal players tried their best to sabotage Sanches vs Hungary. Did not catch that.
            Translate Pls?

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
              Hard to blame him though, Modric(?) moved his leg trying to get the ball, what do you want Sanches to do? To give up the ball just because Modric fell?

              And i believe he knew right away his feet landed on Modric's leg, you can clearly see he didn't mean that.
              Don't know... Maybe you're right, but maybe...

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by DenToppesteHund View Post
                Translate Pls?
                The text doesn't say anything very relevant really on the link I sent, but the previous post says that he tried to find empty spaces to help Portugal be more dynamic but his teammates wouldn't pass the ball to him. He wanted to try and bring Portugal forward but was stopped by his own teammates.

                It says he was clearly frustrated because he wanted the win while the team was just passing without objectivity, and the director of the portuguese football federation noticed that and talked to him about it after the match.

                Then the link I sent said that, simply saying it wasn't enough, so they showed the video, along with commenting on how he was dangerous and created chances when he had the ball, and how he was annoyed at his teammates for not wanting to really attack hungary, he tried to press hungary while the rest of his teammates were just waiting for the match to end.


                Maybe his teammates are just cunts or they wanted the draw to try and get to the easier side of the knockout stage (which they luckily did thanks to Iceland being stupid)

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by kailip View Post
                  The text doesn't say anything very relevant really on the link I sent, but the previous post says that he tried to find empty spaces to help Portugal be more dynamic but his teammates wouldn't pass the ball to him. He wanted to try and bring Portugal forward but was stopped by his own teammates.

                  It says he was clearly frustrated because he wanted the win while the team was just passing without objectivity, and the director of the portuguese football federation noticed that and talked to him about it after the match.

                  Then the link I sent said that, simply saying it wasn't enough, so they showed the video, along with commenting on how he was dangerous and created chances when he had the ball, and how he was annoyed at his teammates for not wanting to really attack hungary, he tried to press hungary while the rest of his teammates were just waiting for the match to end.


                  Maybe his teammates are just cunts or they wanted the draw to try and get to the easier side of the knockout stage (which they luckily did thanks to Iceland being stupid)
                  First win in a major competition is not stupid. You play to win, not to draw.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                    First win in a major competition is not stupid. You play to win, not to draw.
                    Yeah. Then you face England and lose instead of facing Croatia and potentially winning. (And then having way more chances afterwards, instead of facing France and by a miracle if they went through, Germany/Italy/Spain)

                    I get the whole idea behind winning no matter the consequences, but playing the draws is something that has practical advantages. It was dumb of Iceland to score that goal, and Portugal despite everything did the right thing not to win the match vs Hungary.

                    If anything, blame the Euro format.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by kailip View Post
                      Yeah. Then you face England and lose instead of facing Croatia and potentially winning. (And then having way more chances afterwards, instead of facing France and by a miracle if they went through, Germany/Italy/Spain)

                      I get the whole idea behind winning no matter the consequences, but playing the draws is something that has practical advantages. It was dumb of Iceland to score that goal, and Portugal despite everything did the right thing not to win the match vs Hungary.

                      If anything, blame the Euro format.
                      Not sure if facing Croatia would be better. It end up working for Portugal, but just because Croatia played a coward football(not to lose). Also, let's stop hijacking Sanches thread, if you want to continue this discussion, let's do it in the Round of 16 thread.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        what a goal by renato

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Renato ---- Vidal
                          Javi

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            He is a fucking beast! The youngest player to have ever scored in the Euro knockouts

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Hope you're liking what you're seeing

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                                what a goal by renato


                                The goal is just to get people talking bro.

                                Seriously, have you ever seen a 18 year old boy bossing the midfield like this? Oh man I look forward to see him in our shirt after the EURO. - Deeply impressed by his showing in last and this match. Wow!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X