Renato Sanches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mia_san_mia39 View Post
    After watching them yesterday they really could use a little help in that central midfield...
    He could be a matching duo with Demirbay, a player I like a lot.

Comment

• From what i am seeing on trainings and on his social media accounts i got a feeling that he is really working hard right now not making any drama in the media just training and waiting for his chance.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Comment

• With Sanches, Thiago, Rudy, Vidal and Tolisso it really depends on which formation/tactics we are gonna go with this season. Something with 3 midfielders (433, 4321 etc.) and Sanches could potentially be given plenty of chances, but if we use 2 midfielders (4231, 442 etc.) he really needs to be loaned because right now he is at the bottom of the pecking order.

Hopefully the board don't fuck up.........

Comment

• Originally posted by Effenbergfan View Post
          He could be a matching duo with Demirbay, a player I like a lot.
          Absolutely, I see Demirbay as an offensive asset but a defensive liability...Renato can offer a bit more defensively but still wont offer what true defensive midfielder would. Demirbay at the 10, Renato at the 8 and then whoever Hoffenheim has at the 6 I guess lol...

Comment

• Any truth about the rumours of him potentially getting loaned out to Liverpool?

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
              Any truth about the rumours of him potentially getting loaned out to Liverpool?
              Ancelotti said yesterday that he knows his spot on this team. If he wants to stay they'd love to have him here, but if he wants to go out on loan then he's ok with that too.

Comment

Any truth about the rumours of him potentially getting loaned out to Liverpool?
                no idea, but sounds good if it's without buy option.

Comment

• The writings were on the wall.

Comment

• Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                    The writings were on the wall.
                    No buy option and I think most of us can be happy lol...

Comment

• I think all of us should be happy if we are able to loan Sanches without a buy option

and I prefer a 2 years loan if Goretzka will be added next season

He is still young and is showing great potential , but we don't have enough space in our midfield ... I don't know how our board plan for the squad by buying tons of midfielders but barely a winger and no striker, but the problem is here now and we need to fix it so a loan is the perfect deal

Comment

• The 3rd midfielder at Liverpool? CL football and big minutes with the busy English fixture list. tempting if no option to buy or option to buy for 55m ish in total.

Comment

• Excellent.

They might be open to selling Coutinho now lol

Comment

• Both teams (Liverpool & Monaco) are good options

Monaco would be better since they are known for developing young talents , but French league is weak

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                              Both teams (Liverpool & Monaco) are good options

Monaco would be better since they are known for developing young talents , but French league is weak
                              Does it really matter?

For developing talents, it's more than good enough.

It's absolutely perfect. Not too overwhelming and not easy for players that are yet to establish themselves.

Comment

Excellent.

They might be open to selling Coutinho now lol
                                Why would signing Sanches (on a loan) mean selling Coutinho? Doesn't make any sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X