Renato Sanches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by micky View Post
    Why would signing Sanches (on a loan) mean selling Coutinho? Doesn't make any sense.
    Because Coutinho has dropped back to play as a midfielder this season. Even if they get him on loan, they would have a replacement with him for this season and possibly Oxlade-Chamberlain coming in.

Not saying they will sell him, but that they might be more open to it having a midfielder as a replacement.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
      Because Coutinho has dropped back to play as a midfielder this season. Even if they get him on loan, they would have a replacement with him for this season and possibly Oxlade-Chamberlain coming in.

Not saying they will sell him, but that they might be more open to it having a midfielder as a replacement.
      Coutinho and Sanches are very different kind of midfielders though, as the former has a more advanced role. And it looks like Ox might end up at Chelsea, although I think he'd be a good addition to Liverpool as well due to his versatility. Ox is far from an impact player though, but a solid squad player nonetheless. I seriously doubt Coutinho will be sold and he's not even pushing for the transfer, which is respectable.

Comment

• Comment

Coutinho and Sanches are very different kind of midfielders though, as the former has a more advanced role. And it looks like Ox might end up at Chelsea, although I think he'd be a good addition to Liverpool as well due to his versatility. Ox is far from an impact player though, but a solid squad player nonetheless. I seriously doubt Coutinho will be sold and he's not even pushing for the transfer, which is respectable.
          I think you've missed all the Coutinho hysteria lately hehe.

He handed in a transfer request and it's been implied that his back injury is him actually trying to force through a transfer.

They're not similar players, but with the way Klopp has lined up his team recently he might be a good addition as a box-to-box midfielder. They already have enough firepower with their front three, so having Sanches for Coutinho could be a nice trade.

Anyway, even with all that and Coutinho pushing for a transfer I do agree with you. Don't see them selling.
          Last edited by DonAK; 27-08-2017, 23:58.

Comment

• Originally posted by DonAK View Post
            I think you've missed all the Coutinho hysteria lately hehe.

He handed in a transfer request and it's been implied that his back injury is him actually trying to force through a transfer.

They're not similar players, but with the way Klopp has lined up his team recently he might be a good addition as a box-to-box midfielder. They already have enough firepower with their front three, so having Sanches for Coutinho could be a nice trade.

Anyway, even with all that and Coutinho pushing for a transfer I do agree with you. Don't see them selling.
            Damn, I've totally missed the latest developments in the Coutinho-to-Barcelona semi-saga. Coutinho also provides a solid option on the left wing and in a more central role, which is also why Liverpool don't want to sell him. He was brilliant last season on the left in a free role. I really can't see him emulate that, or his game in the midfield, at Barcelona.

Comment

Damn, I've totally missed the latest developments in the Coutinho-to-Barcelona semi-saga. Coutinho also provides a solid option on the left wing and in a more central role, which is also why Liverpool don't want to sell him. He was brilliant last season on the left in a free role. I really can't see him emulate that, or his game in the midfield, at Barcelona.
              I think he'll add something that's really missing in our midfield.

Creativity. Iniesta cannot play two games in a row and Busquets cannot do anything alone unless Messi drops down deep to help him out which he does every game, which just adds up to another problem as he's too far away from the goal then being the biggest goalscoring threat on the team.

With Coutinho, he could stay a bit further up and closer to the goal.

But considering we just signed a donkey for 40m, I wouldn't be surprised if the plan is to line up with something like this.

I won't bet on it, but who knows....perhaps Paulinho will turn out to be okay if his job is to run up and down and act like our very own Fellaini/Casemiro.

----------------Suarez-----------------------

Coutinho -------Messi---------Dembele

---------Busquets - Paulinho-----------
              Last edited by DonAK; 28-08-2017, 00:22.

Comment

• Gini, Can, Henderson, Llalana, and the actually haven't sold Cutinho yet. Its a good situation outside of the depth which is probably the most important.

Comment

• Just sell him.

Mister Sanches does not want to be loaned in Bundesliga and only want to play outside of Germany.

Stop losing time. Just sell him til he has some value.

Comment

• Munich-->Swansea

honestly, I'd injure myself before getting on the plane and fail my physical If I were him.

Comment

• but thought i heard Chelsea was preparing a good Bid for Him
                      is that changing ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayernobi View Post
                        but thought i heard Chelsea was preparing a good Bid for Him
                        is that changing ??
                        Bayern only wants to loan him, without buy clause.

Comment

• Transfer news: Liverpool emerge as favourites to land Bayern Munich starlet Renato Sanches on loan
                          Read more at https://talksport.com/football/trans...GPulqSFwyQC.99

Now this is latest news..
                          poor Renato..seems hes being ping ponged now by the transfer rumor mongering speculators

I hope he gets to land somewhere soon...and find his better feet.
                          Bayern isnt really where much patience is given for lengthy learning..
                          too many superstars to use...no space for much slow starting here sadly.

Comment

• with all the teams that were interested , we will end up with Swansea City?

Bad choice if you ask me but better than sitting on the bench in Munich

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post

with all the teams that were interested , we will end up with Swansea City?

Bad choice if you ask me but better than sitting on the bench in Munich
                              He will have a better chance of regular time at Swansea than Liverpool or Chelsea....

Comment

• I think it's a good choice .. not the best obviously but he'll have all the chances in the world to play regularly ..

Comment

Working...
                                X