James Rodríguez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
    I had to unfollow that account. Don't know who runs it but they're trash compared to the Bayern English or the official account.
    Agreed. They are cringe as fuck

Comment

When the deal takes too long then it will probably won't happen( except Martinez )

Bayern usually prefer to finish things as quickly as possible...

I'm hyped as fuck to say the leasst. my personal get-away from this transfer is that Bayern are prioritizing the CL, and the club is determined to keep his place among the elite, and most importantly we are not going back to pre-2010 era.

Last edited by roosoo2; 11-07-2017, 14:36.

Comment

Fucking yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqM8tqbHik

Comment

Welcome to Bayern, James!

I've always keep stating that an Ozil/James type of player was missing from Bayern and though Ozil is one of my favorite ones, James would have been the chosen one.
          James will excel in Munich as players like Robbery, Muller, Lewa, Coman and Gnabry later on will be finally exploited by his amazing key passes, assists and through balls.

Also we'll finaly have one player for long shot screamers and aiming perfect through corners and set pieces in general.

Seeing us linked with Alexis for so long, I wasn't optimistic about this transfer, but thank God it finaly happened.
          Perfect deal as well!

Comment

Do you guys think there is a chance we still snap Alexis? Would be crazy if we manage to get both James and Alexis

Comment

it's arguably the first time bayern has bought an actual star player and a super marquee name. (maybe you can say lewandwski)

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                Do you guys think there is a chance we still snap Alexis? Would be crazy if we manage to get both James and Alexis
                Haha I thought about it earlier today, but I think that would be really hopeful. If we managed to do that I would be absolutely over the moon....that would be as ideal as it gets...not gonna happen though, Im afraid...

Comment

Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                  football fans are the greediest kind of people around, well let me rephrase that again, football fans are almost as greedy as sanchez.

that would indeed be crazy, but i highly doubt it.

he doesn't seem too thrilled about the idea of playing here, unlike james who wanted to reunite with carlo.

Comment

Originally posted by roosoo2 View Post
                    football fans are the greediest kind of people around, well let me rephrase that again, football fans are almost as greedy as sanchez.

that would indeed be crazy, but i highly doubt it.

he doesn't seem too thrilled about the idea of playing here, unlike james who wanted to reunite with carlo.
                    I also doubt it.

But honestly he is dumb as fuck if he prefer City over Bayern Munich. Playing for one of the biggest clubs in the world where he gets a chance to play with star players, fantastic atmosphere, and still very good salary he chose a club with none of this

Comment

Sanchez and James? The world would tremble. We'd have to be CL favorites for atleast the next few years.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABayern View Post
                        Sanchez and James? The world would tremble. We'd have to be CL favorites for atleast the next few years.
                        If we could manage to have a fully healthy squad around CL knockout time

Comment

Originally posted by Sdzogs View Post
                          One thing that I admire from our board is that they fullfilled Carlo's wish. I'm positive about this.
                          Yes, while Guardiola didn't get Neymar, that means something, don't you think?

Comment

Guys I check our social media daily, and I can tell you that our spanish twitter account in some few hours just got around 10.000 more followers after the James deal was announced

https://twitter.com/FCBayernES

Comment

I bet the only reason we got him is to become more international and capture Colombian/South American fans

Comment

honestly i wasn't that hype for a new season since the 2013/14 after we won the CL and got both thiago and gotze.

Last edited by roosoo2; 11-07-2017, 15:18.

Comment

Working...
                                X