No announcement yet.

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schweinsteiger: “Perhaps it’s normal to have a game like that once in a while. It’s important for us to perform on Tuesday.”

Comment

• The red card was unfair

Comment

• Originally posted by ZisIsFashun View Post
        The red card was unfair
        It was unfair but that doesn't remove the fact that Schweinsteiger was stupid to make that challenge when already booked. Nice dive by Shrek nevertheless.

Comment

• He aged 30 years older with that haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJNair View Post
            He aged 30 years older with that haircut.
            Haha he looked older than Robben

Comment

• Damn right.

Comment

• English tabloids "The Sun" and "Daily Mirror" will not get credentials to enter the Alianz Arena on the homa CL home-match vs United.

This is due to their offensive frontpages towards Schweinsteiger (pictures on the link). Bayern PR declared them to be "disrespectful, discriminatory and a personal insult."

Bayern will britische Zeitungen nach Schweinsteiger-Beleidigung aussperren - Bundesliga - Bild.de

Comment

• Originally posted by RJNair View Post
                  He aged 30 years older with that haircut.
                  I really don't understand why he always has to shave his head every 2 months or so. He really doesn't look good with that "skinhead" hairdo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
                    I really don't understand why he always has to shave his head every 2 months or so. He really doesn't look good with that "skinhead" hairdo.

He looks really tough and fearless. Just imagine seeing his face running towards you! Wraaaaaa man he puts fear into the opponent, and now with a shaved head he's more scary than before

Comment

• He's a football player, not a model.

Comment

• I like it. Also, can we stop calling shaved heads "skinhead"? It's a pretty loaded term, especially for Germans.

Comment

• Originally posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
                          Still better than fancy haircuts during younger years.

Comment

• Of course you are.

Comment

• I do not like how he's complaining to ref lately. Play your game let the officials do their job (whether they're right or wrong).

Comment

• Originally posted by CroCHEF View Post
                                Nice tatto from Tobi Schweinsteiger

Comment

Working...
                                X