No announcement yet.

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopefully one of Tolisso or Leon can reach a level near to this goat.

Comment

• Comment

• Congrats on your retirement, Fußballgott. Thanks for everything.

Comment

• Danke Basti

Comment

• What a legend... I mean, that performance against Argentina was something nothing less than heroic. Bleeding, half injured and giving his 120%.

He was both a great playmaker like Kroos and a fucking warrior like Vidal. The perfect midfielder. And above all a very humble guy. In 2014 Neuer and him even sang together the anthem of my city most popular team (using the shirt too!):

Comment

• Legend.

Comment

• Must be some serious legend-material when Sakujo calls him a legend.

Comment

• Originally posted by EM1R View Post
                  Must be some serious legend-material when Sakujo calls him a legend.
                  True dat

Comment

• bring him back to Bayern in whatever capacity, please?

Comment

• Just read this on BR:

"Rummenigge publicly hints at a job offer to Schweinsteiger on live TV. [tz]"

Please, make it happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morlock View Post
                        Just read this on BR:

"Rummenigge publicly hints at a job offer to Schweinsteiger on live TV. [tz]"

Please, make it happen.
                        Schweinstiger was guest at first German channel as a pundit for the first time during the Pokal final. When host, Schweini and Rummenige were talking about different topics, at the end, Rummenige asked for a word and said:

It's Schweini's first time as pundit and he is super calm and collected so I congratulate him and also said directly afterwards that "I hope that he can celebrate with Bayern again".

You might be tempted to think he means to celebrate titles with Bayern as an employee, but there was this discussion exactly before with Thomas Muller that host asked, if Schweinstiger is going to join the team for the celebrations and they ruled this out because of the corona situation (Schweinstiger is an outsider to the team and hasn't been tested for Corona). And Rummenige was referring to the fact that hopefully corona will be over and Schweinstiger can celebrate with the team again.

Nonetheless, I think he will rejoin Bayern at some point, but I don't take this as hint, but maybe it is who knows.

Comment

Working...
                        X