No announcement yet.

Franck Ribéry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franck is such a Boss. Can't go without him, honestly. I was thinking about it the other day, and he brings so much apprehensiveness to the defender that guards him, it's ridiculous.

Comment

• Ok. For those who still have any kind of doubt that PSG can lure Franck.

I hope to end my career in Munich. I can only repeat - FC Bayern is my family. I feel at home here, and our family is very happy in Munich.
      Franck Ribery wants to end career at Bayern Munich - ESPN FC

Comment

• Ribery ecstatic over Alaba return

The 20-year-old missed the start of the season with a broken foot, but has made the left-back spot, behind his French colleague on the wing, his own since recovering.

"It is very important that he has come back, with both his sprints and his support," the 29-year-old told Kicker.

"This helps me a lot on the pitch."

Ribery went on to state that he has been very happy with his form this season after the disappointment of the end to the 2011-12 campaign, which saw the Bavarians finish second in three competitions.

"Since last year, everything has been going well. I'm in shape, feel good, and my head is clear."

Finally, the former Olympique de Marseille man expressed his desire to stay at the Allianz Arena for the rest of his time as a player.

"[Bayern] are my family. I am very, very, happy here and hope to end my career in Munich."
        Ribery ecstatic over Alaba return - Goal.com

Comment

• I love what I read. And it is a lot thanks to Jupp Heynckes that we have a happy Franck. Hopefully he remains the same if a new coach comes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Comment

• My man, it's settled - i'm getting the away jersey with Francks name on it.

Comment

• I always wanted Franck's Jersey in black... intimidating, as he is.

Comment

• With Ribéry playing, Bayern are unbeaten with a 100% win record out of 8 games in the Bundesliga. They have a goal difference of +27 in those games, averaging 3.5 goals for, 0.1 against and 18.8 shots per game.
                Without Ribéry, Bayern have only recorded 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss out of 5 games in the Bundesliga. In contrast, their goal difference is +6 in that time, averaging 2 goals, 0.8 goals against and 16.8 shots per game.

Comment

• ^ Amzing post!

Ps: I'm in love with Ribery.

Comment

• So last season it was whenever Gomez scored a goal we won the game
                    Now it's whenever Ribery starts we win the game.... Ribery MUST start against Freiburg and Dortmund

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_riviera View Post
                      he's so annoying

Ribbery..Trouble maker

Comment

• Originally posted by robery View Post
                        Hey Rafinha!

Trolololol

So enjoyed the match today, Tymo? trololololol

Yeah that's Pranjic. This is not "new", but I don't think this has been posted before.

Funny Troublesome Ribbery

Comment

• Originally posted by Preds View Post
                          So last season it was whenever Gomez scored a goal we won the game
                          Now it's whenever Ribery starts we win the game.... Ribery MUST start against Freiburg and Dortmund
                          If he gets even a tiny slight injury against Freiburg I'm going to fuck you hard

Comment

• I just had a nightmare: What will happen to us when Rib retires?

Will it ALL go south?

Comment

• Ribery is the only player who hasn't been bashed in this forum

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                                Ribery is the only player who hasn't been bashed in this forum
                                Yeah more or less.

Look at the first few pages tho.

Comment

Working...
                                X