No announcement yet.

Franck Ribéry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess if it's a torn ACL, his career at Bayern is over.

Comment

• No problem we have the rising star Coman.

Sad for Ribéry but at least ... it's finish and we move on. 34/35 years.

Sad end but it was time.

Comment

• didn't want to see him go out like that but its possibly the only way he was going to actually go out because he has Uli by the balls.

ACL's suck

Comment

• Originally posted by Tommy5Rings View Post
          didn't want to see him go out like that but its possibly the only way he was going to actually go out because he has Uli by the balls.

ACL's suck
          Yeah.. At some point i really wanna feel sad/bad for him, but its really hard for me.

After all he is a Bayern legend.

Comment

• RIP

Comment

• Why you guys are worried? we can call Gnabry back from loan and destroy every team we face ... just be positive

Comment

• Looking forward to see Coman/James play more now that frank is almost finished, the timing of the injury is perfect.

Comment

• Sad for Ribéry but good for the club. I feel bad saying so.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
                    Sad for Ribéry but good for the club. I feel bad saying so.
                    I got it the same way mate, so dont worry.

Comment

• How dare you speak like that about Franck? He made Bayern what it is today. After him And Robben are gone Bayern wont get past the CL group stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                        How dare you speak like that about Franck? He made Bayern what it is today. After him And Robben are gone Bayern wont get past the CL group stage.
                        That's if they get in to the CL group stage.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetalManiac View Post
                          How dare you speak like that about Franck? He made Bayern what it is today. After him And Robben are gone Bayern wont get past the CL group stage.
                          That's a great point, but I don't think it means what you think it means

Comment

• BREAKING: Franck Ribéry has been diagnosed with a knee external ligament tear and will be out for 2 to 3 months [Sky]
                            Apparently not an ACL tear

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                              Apparently not an ACL tear
                              It's the PCL then.

Comment

• when he finally hangs up his boots, this is what I will remember, his personality isn't the best out there for sure, but his skills back in the day was among the best.

Lewa is complaining about the lack of big signings, try playing in 2007's Bayern.
                                he (ribery) literally carried the whole attack.

I wish you a good recovery, and when you are back, either hang your boots or just accept your new role as a sub.

Comment

Working...
                                X