• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stansfield View Post

celebrating his 5 year extension too
    hahaha .. Ribery will never grow up ..

Comment

• This is Ribéry to be true.

Last edited by mea95; 04-01-2019, 21:43.

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
        This is Ribéry to be true.

No.

Comment

• Originally posted by NerJag View Post
          No.
          yes.

Comment

• Lol hes losing it...blaming and complaining about the media on Twitter..
            Last edited by St3ph3n; 05-01-2019, 15:25.

Comment

• Can't wait for his last day at this club

Comment

• To begin 2019 let's put points over I Let's begin with the jealous and the haters probably born because of a condom with holes : Go fuck your mother, fuck your grandmothers and even your entire family tree. I owe you nothing, my success I owe it to god, to myself and my close friends/family who always believed in me. As for the others you are nothing more than rocks in my shoes
                Great role model

Comment

• Why he mad?

Comment

• What a tragedy it would be if he crashed his car into a tree

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                      Why he mad?

He posted a video of him eating a golden steak and people made fun of him

Comment

• Bayern's statement of it being a private matter doesn't cut IT for me..hé is still a player who gets paid for other purposes as well , to be a rolemodel, to pr our club..fucking douche..

Comment

• Douchebag is too kind a way to describe him

Subhuman degenerate fits him better

Comment

• Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                            Why he mad?
                            I would be mad too if some people thinks that they have the right to me tell where to spend my hard earned money like it's a public money.

A 1000 $ steak?... So fucking what?... Stay away with your problems Ribery didn't even made his money in France!

One more thing for the people who want him killed for the shit he posted, yeah I am sure that you have never insulted anyone! You have all the right to consider him a subhuman

Ribery have my support until his last day in Bayern München...

After that?!..well... Not my goddamn business!

Comment

• Originally posted by Die Roten Mun View Post
                              I would be mad too if some people thinks that they have the right to me tell where to spend my hard earned money like it's a public money.

A 1000 $ steak?... So fucking what?... Stay away with your problems Ribery didn't even made his money in France!

One more thing for the people who want him killed for the shit he posted, yeah I am sure that you have never insulted anyone! You have all the right to consider him a subhuman

Ribery have my support until his last day in Bayern München...

After that?!..well... Not my goddamn business!
                              I certainly insult people, but at least I’m not a convicted sex criminal. I’ve never respected Ribery and I’d franckly be overjoyed to learn he was killed in a house fire tomorrow. Harsh? Sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                                I certainly insult people, but at least I’m not a convicted sex criminal. I’ve never respected Ribery and I’d franckly be overjoyed to learn he was killed in a house fire tomorrow. Harsh? Sure.
                                This is not politics, here..in sports..we do forgive

Comment

Working...
                                X