Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
    Is that why Modric won last year?
    World Cup hype is a real thing, Neuer was third in 2014. Modric being a UCL Champion, having a great World Cup and a relative down year for Messi and Cristiano meant that he had the best chance since Ribery in 2013 to dethrone them.

Comment

• I worry thinking that one trick Pony (Coman) & Gnarby are going to replace Ribery & Robben. I don't think they will reach the legendary status of those two, but I hope I am wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by schweini View Post
        I worry thinking that one trick Pony (Coman) & Gnarby are going to replace Ribery & Robben. I don't think they will reach the legendary status of those two, but I hope I am wrong.
        At their 20s, both Robben and Ribery still not WC yet but they were one of a kind and everyone saw that. There are many wingers who similar to Coman and Gnabry's type nowadays. You don't have to worry because I'm the one who believe they are not the ones who replace Robbery in the future too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kim View Post
          At their 20s, both Robben and Ribery still not WC yet but they were one of a kind and everyone saw that. There are many wingers who similar to Coman and Gnabry's type nowadays. You don't have to worry because I'm the one who believe they are not the ones who replace Robbery in the future too.
          Robben was

Comment

• Ribery so cocky he couldn’t be part of the press conference today and needs his own?

Comment

• Originally posted by Muller25 View Post
              Ribery so cocky he couldn’t be part of the press conference today and needs his own?
              He already held one? And Robben also announced he'll leave Bayern before Ribery did, so he held press conference after Robben.

Comment

• Wonderful goal to end a wonderful career at Bayern. We couldn't ask for more, that was vintage Ribbery

Comment

• Monsieur Mbappé, would be a privilege to host you here in München :')

Comment

• Brilliant and fitting goodbye .. it will be very hard to replace you. Thanks for the wonderful decade.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• The fact that this needed to be ruled out at all lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
                            The fact that this needed to be ruled out at all lmfao
                            But still, we need to be glad that he has ruled it out.

Comment

• Well that's good to know that our 5-year problem won't be a 6-year problem. Thank you blessed Kovac.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                                But still, we need to be glad that he has ruled it out.
                                Well actually only Kovac ruled it out. Watch Uli come up with the idea to bring Ribery back at the last day of the transfer window and hype it up

Comment

Working...
                                X