Franck Ribéry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LookAtTheTime View Post
    Well actually only Kovac ruled it out. Watch Uli come up with the idea to bring Ribery back at the last day of the transfer window and hype it up
    Well, technically it'll be a new transfer

Comment

• God everytime I see a picture of Ribery (A GROWN MAN) with the fucking number 7 shaved into his hair I cringe so hard

Comment

• Ribery to Fiorentina????

Comment

• Good, one more reason for me to dislike the club!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
            Good, one more reason for me to dislike the club!
            Boooooo

Comment

• Lol....

*Bayern's physiotherapetist Gianni Bianchi reveals that Franck Ribéry was offered a new contract at Bayern: "Franck wants to feel important. He chose not to continue with Bayern despite having the option for another year because he no longer felt in focus" [@DiMarzio] *

Yeah right...

Comment

• Oh my dear God...

For the veteran squad, eh?

Comment

• Holy fuck. It's official.

Comment

• Good for him, hopefully he stays fit and has a good season with them.

Comment

• I really don't give a fuck as long as he didn't extend with us. He's over and done and retired 2-3 years ago, it's just he doesn't want to admit it to himself.

Comment

• He should've retired in a Bayern shirt just like Robben. He still thinks he can play at top level for 3 more seasons

Good luck with Fiorentina anyway

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
                          I really don't give a fuck as long as he didn't extend with us. He's over and done and retired 2-3 years ago, it's just he doesn't want to admit it to himself.
                          Well I think its human. Kinda like the steps of cancer, not accepting it..
                          When hé matures mentally hé Will see the light and accept it. Like I said..its human everybody does this in some sort of way.

Comment

• I knew he'd continue, but fully expected him to sign with Marseille though.

Comment

• Originally posted by micky View Post
                              I knew he'd continue, but fully expected him to sign with Marseille though.
                              Maybe Luca Toni pulled some strings. They are friends afterall

Comment

• We could've done a lot better than Altintop and Jansen, but the team looked quite decent IMO.

Comment

Working...
                                X