No announcement yet.

Franck Ribéry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect for what? The treble? Or the 6 subsequent years of his petulant, puerile attitude?

Ribery was a legend for us through 2013, but the 6 years following proved him to he an egotistical fool. Goodbye and good riddance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Respect for what? The treble? Or the 6 subsequent years of his petulant, puerile attitude?

Ribery was a legend for us through 2013, but the 6 years following proved him to he an egotistical fool. Goodbye and good riddance.
      That's not quite right. He only started his ruckus in 2017 (which was his terrible/bad season). You got wrong when you labeled him done in 2014-15.

TBH, i agree with the notion that the last 2~3 seasons took twice as long to go through due to the team being kinda shit.
      Last edited by L4nd3r; 29-10-2019, 18:47.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
        That's not quite right. He only started his ruckus in 2017 (which was his terrible/bad season). You got wrong when you labeled him done in 2014-15.

TBH, i agree with the notion that the last 2~3 seasons took twice as long to go through due to the team being kinda shit.
        I labeled him done in the beginning of 2014 and I stand by it. In fact I noted Ribery’s decline starting as the treble season began (controversial, no doubt) where he was already showing a loss of speed and creativity.

Comment

LOL, there were other people who also got suspended, but for blasphemy (?).
          Towards God yes, in Italy it's a sufficient reason to get suspended.

Comment

• Ribery's decline started somewhere in 2014, so I actually agree with Grey here. But it really went fast in 2015 and 16, he was also injured a long time in 15 which certainly didn't help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayer View Post
              What. But, isn't Italy a secular country?

Comment

Love Italy

Comment

What. But, isn't Italy a secular country?
                  Yes it is but it's not a matter of belief, rather of "good manners"

Comment

Yes it is but it's not a matter of belief, rather of "good manners"
                    lol

Comment

• I still have lots of warm feelings for him for what he did for us but I'm glad he's not playing for Bayern anymore. Even if he's in a position of being a key player for Viola his presence on and especially off the pitch can be poisonous and hurt the team. His behavior after he got subbed was totally unacceptable, for any player.

I was happy for him when he started his season in Serie A so strongly and was bagging goals for them, seems like he has a good raport with the Chiesa kid too, but his ego is still as inflated as it was when he played for us, if not even bigger. One moronic decision leads to another and we see him repeating very similar pattern of behavior he was showing at Bayern in his last seasons. I wonder what is Fiorentina supporters' view on their French primadonna.

Comment

Working...
                      X