No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyway....I don't want to look bad at people that don't know me.
    I'm a totally different guy if you get to know me well in person.

Not using my native language don't provide me the support I would like to have.

I only like to defend my views till death and I get carried away sometimes.
    It's just that I'm very pationate.

Maybe I should have shown more respect to players still wearing Bayern shirt.
    If I'm wrong I apologize....but I won't change my opinion

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
      Huh, just did a funny calculation. Badstuber played 12 BuLi games in the 2012-13 season including the Dortmund game where he was injured), in which we conceded 6 goals. In the 22 games without him, we conceded 12 goals. It's not statistically significant, but the raw numbers loosely suggest that Bayern had a better defensive record in the 2012-13 season when Badstuber played, versus when he was gone.

Ironic.

Holger Badstuber - Performance data 12/13 | Transfermarkt

Quote? Check!

Screen shot? Check!

Post # saved? Check!

Quick link bookmarked? Check!

Grey just used stats in a discussion.

The sky falling? Check!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreeBird View Post
        Quote? Check!

Screen shot? Check!

Post # saved? Check!

Quick link bookmarked? Check!

Grey just used stats in a discussion.

The sky falling? Check!

Wtf, I use stats in 53.7% of my discussions.

Comment

Wtf, I use stats in 53.7% of my discussions.
          But this is the badstuber thread. Where you must be woefully one-sided on views of everything. From the player to discussion techniques.

Spoiler
          FWIW mav, the above paragraph is not a shot at you. I don't want you to get upset thinking I'm making fun of you specifically due to any language barrier.

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
            Anyway....I don't want to look bad at people that don't know me.
            I'm a totally different guy if you get to know me well in person.

Not using my native language don't provide me the support I would like to have.

I only like to defend my views till death and I get carried away sometimes.
            It's just that I'm very pationate.

Maybe I should have shown more respect to players still wearing Bayern shirt.
            If I'm wrong I apologize....but I won't change my opinion

Mavros I'm with you, Badstuber is a bad player, he has t-Rex hands, and commits childish mistakes.

Whoever disagrees is just wrong.

End of discussion.

We win.

[emoji41]

[emoji106]

Comment

• Originally posted by rohr View Post
              Mavros I'm with you, Badstuber is a bad player, he has t-Rex hands, and commits childish mistakes.

Whoever disagrees is just wrong.

End of discussion.

We win.

[emoji41]

[emoji106]
              You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a picture of Badstuber with his eyes closed trying to block a cross, otherwise I'd post it right here. Badstuber eyes + Boateng arms, those were the days.

edit: Holy fuck, finally found one!

Comment

• His t-Rex hands are what I remember the most.

Comment

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find a picture of Badstuber with his eyes closed trying to block a cross, otherwise I'd post it right here. Badstuber eyes + Boateng arms, those were the days.
                  The Internet.

You suck at it.

Comment

• In both our shots, the attackers' (Reus and Lewa) expressions are priceless.

Found more. Apparently "Badstuber header" is the right search term!

Last edited by Grey; 17-07-2016, 00:39.

Comment

In both our shots, the attackers' (Reus and Lewa) expressions are priceless.

Found more. Apparently "Badstuber header" is the right search term!
                      This should be illegal.

Comment

• temp

when people talk about Badstuber's positioning and heading abilities, it always reminds me the first Italy goal of Euro2012...

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                          when people talk about Badstuber's positioning and heading abilities, it always reminds me the first Italy goal of Euro2012...
                          Well, when I remember Italy first goal against Germany in 2012, the first things I'm thinking about are

- Kroos, Özil or Boateng, I don't care who, let Chiellini alone on the left side
                          - Hummels and Boateng ridiculous against Cassano.

Cassano's cross is perfect and Balotelli gesture too, not really Badstuber fault.

And the second goal is 100% Lahm.

But if you're thinking about Badstuber positionning and heading abilities for Italy goal ... then it's your choice.

Last edited by Fussballgott; 17-07-2016, 16:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                            This goal reminds me of Hummels amateur defense against Cassano

Comment

• Badstuber's marking wasn't the best but Boateng and especially Hummels were more at fault.
                              Lahm had a shocker on the second goal, kinda reminds me of the 2008 final against Spain.

Comment

• Badstuber was out of time and place.
                                Balotelli was his responsibility and he didn't even jump to make his life easier.
                                Imo it is Badstuber 70%, Hummels 30%

Also in the 2nd goal Germany was hitting a corner kick.
                                The Italain defence clear the ball and a player recieved it on the left, control it and make a long ball to Balotelli.
                                Badstuber was in the center of the field. He should have man marked Balotelli and Lahm playing with depth like a libero.
                                That's the rule in those occasions.
                                Of course as the play escalated Lahm made a bigger fault by spoiling the off-sight trap.
                                I could also blame Neuer for the whole thing.
                                He should have shout both of them earlier and tide things up.

Comment

Working...
                                X