Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
    Badstuber was out of time and place.
    Balotelli was his responsibility and he didn't even jump to make his life easier.
    Imo it is Badstuber 70%, Hummels 30%

Also in the 2nd goal Germany was hitting a corner kick.
    The Italain defence clear the ball and a player recieved it on the left, control it and make a long ball to Balotelli.
    Badstuber was in the center of the field. He should have man marked Balotelli and Lahm playing with depth like a libero.
    That's the rule in those occasions.
    Of course as the play escalated Lahm made a bigger fault by spoiling the off-sight trap.
    I could also blame Neuer for the whole thing.
    He should have shout both of them earlier and tide things up.
    It was a offside trap. So Lahm it's the only one to blame for fucking it up in the second goal.
    Sincerely, you can't really defend that cross unless you anticipate where it's going, and that one second thinking really fucked him, but Hummels(and Boateng) are the ones that allowed that perfect cross to be made, so they are more to blame IMO.

Comment

• temp

Sorry Grey, but I think Badstuber inability to head the ball is one of his main downsides. Still, I think he's a great defender and better than what I ever saw of Benatia in his time at Bayern.

But let's face the truth, Badstuber career is almost over. At least on the top level.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
        Sorry Grey, but I think Badstuber inability to head the ball is one of his main downsides. Still, I think he's a great defender and better than what I ever saw of Benatia in his time at Bayern.

But let's face the truth, Badstuber career is almost over. At least on the top level.
        I don't think he's particularly GOOD at it, but he's miles better than Boateng is. Heading (both offensive and defensive) is and always will be Boateng's greatest weakness. How many goals has Badstuber already scored with his head? Far more than Boateng, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
          I don't think he's particularly GOOD at it, but he's miles better than Boateng is. Heading (both offensive and defensive) is and always will be Boateng's greatest weakness. How many goals has Badstuber already scored with his head? Far more than Boateng, that's for sure.
          Boateng scored more with his foot.

The same i felt that Ribery's career was not over, Badstuber's isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
            Boateng scored more with his foot.

The same i felt that Ribery's career was not over, Badstuber's isn't.
            Boateng's a better goal-scorer now (Manchester City and Slovakia come to mind), but it's worth noting he didn't score his first league goal until 2013. Badstuber's first was in 2009. And Badstuber's always been the target man on corners when he plays. He's one of the few Bayern players who can actually convert corners. I remember thinking during 2010-11 that he was particularly unlucky and easily could have scored more.

Comment

• If drugs were allowed like it is in spain...I would go all in for badstuber ...
              sadly it is not. And we should take our love and pride aside and take it for what it is..
              Holger is a closed case...
              We should move on..

Comment

• Looks like Bads is going to get a bit of playing time!

Comment

• Tough game for Holger yesterday.

Comment

• And then some ppls here believe Badtuber is Bayern material and is better then Benatia lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by 2headedeagle View Post
                      And then some ppls here believe Badtuber is Bayern material and is better then Benatia lmao
                      I don't believe.

I said it. Because it's true.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2headedeagle View Post
                        And then some ppls here believe Badtuber is Bayern material and is better then Benatia lmao
                        Given that one is no longer a Bayern player, that's just simply a fact now.

Comment

• He had that one mistake, but in the end, Ancelotti praised his performance at the press after the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                            He had that one mistake, but in the end, Ancelotti praised his performance at the press after the game.
                            At the risk of coming off pretty desperate, I'm glad he made that initial fuck-up. He won't make it again all season now, because he knows how silly he looked. Better against Milan in a meaninglessness friendly than against Barca in the CL final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                              At the risk of coming off pretty desperate, I'm glad he made that initial fuck-up. He won't make it again all season now, because he knows how silly he looked. Better against Milan in a meaninglessness friendly than against Barca in the CL final.
                              Lets just hope God show mercy on us and we won't play with Bdstuber in a CL final.
                              Especialy against this counter attacking trio (MSN)

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
                                Lets just hope God show mercy on us and we won't play with Bdstuber in a CL final.
                                Especialy against this counter attacking trio (MSN)
                                No one in the universe would start him over Hummels or Boateng, so it would be wiser to beg God to let those two have injury-free seasons. And even still, as long as Boateng plays, I'm not worried about Badstuber. Don't forget which CB duo hold Bayern's consecutive clean sheet record .

Comment

Working...
                                X