Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
    Lets just hope God show mercy on us and we won't play with Bdstuber in a CL final.
    Especialy against this counter attacking trio (MSN)
    Not taking shots at Boateng, but he fell on his butt against the MSN.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
      Not taking shots at Boateng, but he fell on his butt against the MSN.
      Boateng was past dribbled by the best player in the world which also is the best in dribblinf fast in small spaces.
      Also he is 1.90 m tall, while Messi is 1.60.
      There was a reason for falling on his butt, while Bdstuber fells on his butt without any reason at all just because he can't keep his balance.

You know it's more than comical when someone says something about Boateng whenever something has been said about Badstuber.
      Boateng is the best CD in the world, while Badstuber is not even at the first 100.

As you can also see, I didn't take any shot at Badstuber also.
      I completely ignore him and wait silently for the end of his contract so that he finaly leave and create some space for someone usefull.

What I only said was the most obvious thing for any Bayern fan.
      I don't think that there is anybody sane Bayern fan who would like Badstuber play a CL semi-final or final against any of the 3-4 other top European clubs!

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
        Boateng was past dribbled by the best player in the world which also is the best in dribblinf fast in small spaces.
        Also he is 1.90 m tall, while Messi is 1.60.
        There was a reason for falling on his butt, while Bdstuber fells on his butt without any reason at all just because he can't keep his balance.

You know it's more than comical when someone says something about Boateng whenever something has been said about Badstuber.
        Boateng is the best CD in the world, while Badstuber is not even at the first 100.

As you can also see, I didn't take any shot at Badstuber also.
        I completely ignore him and wait silently for the end of his contract so that he finaly leave and create some space for someone usefull.

What I only said was the most obvious thing for any Bayern fan.
        I don't think that there is anybody sane Bayern fan who would like Badstuber play a CL semi-final or final against any of the 3-4 other top European clubs!
        I'm just messing with you.

Comment

• Mavros ate that up!

Comment

• It's just a prank bro.

Comment

• Heaven forbid that a player who has barely even been on the pitch for the past couple of years would make a mistake in a meaningless friendly match... Cut him some slack guys, of course he will be rusty

Comment

I'm just messing with you.
                Originally posted by Grey View Post
                Mavros ate that up!
                Originally posted by kailip View Post
                It's just a prank bro.

Oh you fools.....I love you all!

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                  Heaven forbid that a player who has barely even been on the pitch for the past couple of years would make a mistake in a meaningless friendly match... Cut him some slack guys, of course he will be rusty
                  Ya I will admit he had a rough outing. But its a preseason game that is meaningless. But for a player like him who needs to build up his confidence along with his health... That isnt the way to do it.

Comment

• What is his current injury? He is not available for the DFB Pokal game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oliver View Post
                      What is his current injury? He is not available for the DFB Pokal game today.
                      I think he's just still working towards full match fitness, they don't want to rush him back and immediately get another injury

Comment

• Originally posted by Oliver View Post
                        What is his current injury? He is not available for the DFB Pokal game today.
                        Tear in a joint capsule.

No clue what this is.

Comment

Tear in a joint capsule.

No clue what this is.
                          That's Kingsley dude

Comment

• Did Holger actually reinjured himself in the early preseason games or are they just being cautious about him? Can't remember.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by PCapitalist View Post
                              Did Holger actually reinjured himself in the early preseason games or are they just being cautious about him? Can't remember.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
                              As far as I'm aware they're just being cautious. But I couldn't say for definite

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaSchofield View Post
                                That's Kingsley dude
                                LOL. Sorry. Badstuber has muscular problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X