Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • Can someone translate?

    Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

    Comment


    • Originally posted by mea95 View Post


      Can someone translate?

      Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
      I don't know german but I'm pretty sure it's saying:

      Injuries, injuries everywhere, holy fuck this guy gets injured a lot.

      Comment


      • Over 200 games missed, over 1000 days injured. The things below are the parts he has injured.

        Comment


        • Hard to translate an infographic and format it correctly but I'll give it a shot:

          Title (upper right): Over 200 games missed, over 1000 days injured.

          (Then it lists parts of the body where he was injured)

          Hip/Pelvis - 2010 pubic bone inflammation
          Thigh - 2012 hamstring tear, 2014 break, 2015 muscle tear
          Ankle joint - 2016 fracture
          Knee - 2012 cruciate ligament tear, 2013 irritation, 2013 cruciate ligament tear.

          I think that's everything.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Grey View Post
            I think that's everything you can injure if you are a footballer
            now jokes aside , I really feel sad for him ... He is destroyed and IMO he should retire; I don't think it's good for his own health to continue playing football as a professional

            Comment


            • Well he's certainly no Abou Diaby, that's for sure!

              Comment


              • And to think that that infograph doesn't even cover Diaby's most recent injuries. He's been injured for 520+ days (and counting) after the ACL knee ligament injury suffered in March 2013. He joined Marseille in 2015 and has only played five games thus far.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by micky View Post
                  And to think that that infograph doesn't even cover Diaby's most recent injuries. He's been injured for 520+ days (and counting) after the ACL knee ligament injury suffered in March 2013. He joined Marseille in 2015 and has only played five games thus far.
                  This is just sad. The guy will die having pain in his legs.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                    This is just sad. The guy will die having pain in his legs.
                    Poor guy. With only his millions of dollars from playing high level professional football to console him.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by kailip View Post
                      Poor guy. With only his millions of dollars from playing high level professional football to console him.
                      I hope in the end it was worth it, at least in football the head injuries are much less common than in American Football. So while he will probably die having to eat painkillers to sleep, his mind will be intact.

                      Comment


                      • Health > money

                        Sometimes it's hard to realize this until your health is on the line.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Grey View Post
                          Health > money

                          Sometimes it's hard to realize this until your health is on the line.
                          Not when to fix something wrong you, then, need money to do whatever (surgery, exams, medication, etc)

                          Health > money, but there are few places in the world where health comes without money.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by kailip View Post
                            Not when to fix something wrong you, then, need money to do whatever (surgery, exams, medication, etc)

                            Health > money, but there are few places in the world where health comes without money.
                            SWEDEN!!! FREE HEALTHCARE FUCK YE!!

                            But seriously, this might hit Diaby later on in life, just like boxers tend to lose their control over the nerve system after their career.. No money can fix that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Argeta View Post
                              SWEDEN!!! FREE HEALTHCARE FUCK YE!!

                              But seriously, this might hit Diaby later on in life, just like boxers tend to lose their control over the nerve system after their career.. No money can fix that.


                              There is no such thing as free healthcare, you pay it through exceedingly increasing taxes.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rohr View Post
                                There is no such thing as free healthcare, you pay it through exceedingly increasing taxes.
                                And what tax could that be?

                                Individual Income tax? Nope - down from 61.5% in 1996 to 57% in 2015.

                                Corporate taxes? Nope - down from 58% in 1981 to 22%(!) in 2015.

                                Sales tax? Nope - 25% across the board for decades.

                                Personally, I'd rather everyone pay that much in taxes to ensure that we don't go bankrupt individually through medical expenses that aren't our fault.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X