Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rohr, please stop.

Comment

• It's always so nice to see Bads get back on the pitch.

I really, really hope he can stay healthy this time. Not even from the teams point of view, but because I can't imagine how much it would knock him back to pick up another injury. For his sake I hope he doesn't do more damage

Comment

• Welcome back Baddy! Definitely hope he stays fit for a long period of time and get his groove back.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
          Welcome back Baddy! Definitely hope he stays fit for a long period of time and get his groove back.
          There is a saying on the Balkans - "Hope is a slut!"

We can only hope for Bads, but it's better for Bayern and all of us that we don't count on it...

Comment

• Holger is looking for a new club

Stuttgart are interested

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
              Holger is looking for a new club

Stuttgart are interested
              Can you send any link, Mea?

Not that i dont belive you, i would just like to read the thing also.

Comment

• Originally posted by OnlyInsider View Post
                Can you send any link, Mea?

Not that i dont belive you, i would just like to read the thing also.
                I'm sorry dude but I found it on facebook and I can't remember on which page

And anyway it was a post not an article or something

Comment

• If I were Holgi I'd pull an Uli. That is start studying management or something and become part of the front office structures.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                    If I were Holgi I'd pull an Uli. That is start studying management or something and become part of the front office structures.
                    Never think about that, great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wavy View Post
                      If I were Holgi I'd pull an Uli. That is start studying management or something and become part of the front office structures.
                      Nah, he's fit.

Comment

• Guys I can't express it enough...no matter how strong you think he is...he isn't...
                        when being injured for a long time..the mental state of fear is the hardest part to overcome..
                        you will start a game with :
                        ok today i will go all in and hard ...pepe style..

reality is

you pull back without having a chance to alter it..it's auto body function...
                        body says fuck you...pull back...

I took me 2 fucking years to overcome this while my comeback was at record time 5months...after acl/all/mcl/menicus tear in knee...
                        Pros are no different, no matter what drugs they take, mental state can't be influenced..

I think Holgers job at Bayern is done...Sad but true...
                        Please quote this post when i'm wrong and he decides a treble for us ...

Comment

• Originally posted by St3ph3n View Post
                          Guys I can't express it enough...no matter how strong you think he is...he isn't...
                          when being injured for a long time..the mental state of fear is the hardest part to overcome..
                          you will start a game with :
                          ok today i will go all in and hard ...pepe style..

reality is

you pull back without having a chance to alter it..it's auto body function...
                          body says fuck you...pull back...

I took me 2 fucking years to overcome this while my comeback was at record time 5months...after acl/all/mcl/menicus tear in knee...
                          Pros are no different, no matter what drugs they take, mental state can't be influenced..

I think Holgers job at Bayern is done...Sad but true...
                          Please quote this post when i'm wrong and he decides a treble for us ...
                          I agree with your overall sentiment, but I've said now for a couple of years that Holger's problem is his inability to pull back from stupid challenges that get him injured. If the only repercussion of his injuries was that he learned how to NOT commit himself stupidly, that would be a good thing.

Unfortunately (and this is where I really agree with you) I think the mental toll is simply insurmountable at this point. No one recovers from such a series of traumatic injuries and maintains the highest level of performance.

Comment

• Per ESPN Pep wants Badstuber at Man City in Jan transfer window

Comment

• Originally posted by dips82 View Post
                              Per ESPN Pep wants Badstuber at Man City in Jan transfer window
                              Hahaha what?!

Comment

• Pep did say that he loves him.

Comment

Working...
                                X