No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we continue our season with 3 defenders, while two of them are very prone to injury lately, we will get burned, heavily.. Judging by how our board reacts to these kinds of situations, that is the way they will probably handle this

Comment

• I don't think they are that supid!

Comment

• Bild claim that an extension until 2018 has been verbally agreed upon but nothing has been signed yet.

Comment

• Thank God!

Comment

• So , it's time for Sule to come ?

And good luck Holger

Comment

• Originally posted by mavros View Post
              I don't think they are that supid!
              I HOPE so too, we'll see.. It wouldn't surprise me all that much either

Comment

• Originally posted by mea95 View Post
                So , it's time for Sule to come ?

And good luck Holger
                Agreed. I wish nothing but the best for Holger but CB needs to be addressed in this January window.

Comment

• Prepare your tissue if we face a big european team with Kimmich and Alaba as CB's.

At least Badstuber could have play 10-12 "easy" games in Pokal and Bundesliga to give a break to Hummels, Boateng and Javi.

If Hummels or Javi gets injured, we'll have to rush Boateng who will be injured again quickly.

What a joke from the board if they don't buy another CB.

Comment

• I don't want to be a party pooper , but don't raise your expectations
                    We won't buy another CB in January , and Alaba will be considered as 4th CB option (currently #3 option since Boateng is injured)

We are going to have fun

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
                      Prepare your tissue if we face a big european team with Kimmich and Alaba as CB's.

At least Badstuber could have play 10-12 "easy" games in Pokal and Bundesliga to give a break to Hummels, Boateng and Javi.

If Hummels or Javi gets injured, we'll have to rush Boateng who will be injured again quickly.

What a joke from the board if they don't buy another CB.

Comment

• horrendous first game at schalke, hope he gets better.

Comment

• So did he go to Schalke to be their 4th center back as well? Seems like Howedes, Naldo, and Nastasic are ahead of him. Initially I thought Howedes was out injured for a while but he's fit again.

Strange move if the objective was playing time. He's basically in the same position he was at Bayern.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
                            So did he go to Schalke to be their 4th center back as well? Seems like Howedes, Naldo, and Nastasic are ahead of him. Initially I thought Howedes was out injured for a while but he's fit again.

Strange move if the objective was playing time. He's basically in the same position he was at Bayern.
                            It's not even like this is our first pointless loan to Schalke, either. Hojbjerg anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by SCT View Post
                              So did he go to Schalke to be their 4th center back as well? Seems like Howedes, Naldo, and Nastasic are ahead of him. Initially I thought Howedes was out injured for a while but he's fit again.

Howedes is injured. Rahman Baba is also injured, i think he will have a shot.

Edit: Well, transferkmarket lists Howedes with a hip injury. But i guess he's playing while injured?
                              Last edited by L4nd3r; 21-01-2017, 19:00.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
                                Howedes is injured. Rahman Baba is also injured, i think he will have a shot.

Edit: Well, transferkmarket lists Howedes with a hip injury. But i guess he's playing while injured?
                                Howedes started today, so I think he's fit again. Why didn't he just go to a 2. Bundesliga club so he could get games and find some form. Union Berlin is fighting for promotion and he's a fan. Would have been a good fit.
                                Last edited by SCT; 21-01-2017, 19:15.

Comment

Working...
                                X