No announcement yet.

Holger Badstuber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should have went to Man City if they were really interested. Pep would start him every matchday

Comment

• Sorry guys but you have to realise he's finished at a top class for a long time now.

We need him only if he's capable to be a top class defender and if he can't make it at Schalke, well then he's not good enough for Bayern either.

Simple as that...

He'll go to Union Berlin or somewhere simmilar as a free player in the summer.

No hard feelings to you all who admire him, but that's the hard truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giovane View Post
        Sorry guys but you have to realise he's finished at a top class for a long time now.

We need him only if he's capable to be a top class defender and if he can't make it at Schalke, well then he's not good enough for Bayern either.

Simple as that...

He'll go to Union Berlin or somewhere simmilar as a free player in the summer.

No hard feelings to you all who admire him, but that's the hard truth.
        Well, he needs to play for that to have a chance to happen. Still, i think Bads is already gone, just like Højbjerg was.

Comment

• Originally posted by L4nd3r View Post
          just like Højbjerg was.
          You talk about the Hojbjerg, 22 years old, who is a starter in Southampton in Premier League and who will have time to improve and do a good or great career ?

By himself alone he got almost the same playing time than Renato Sanches + Kimmich and more than Alonso this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fussballgott View Post
            You talk about the Hojbjerg, 22 years old, who is a starter in Southampton in Premier League and who will have time to improve and do a good or great career ?

By himself alone he got almost the same playing time than Renato Sanches + Kimmich and more than Alonso this season.
            21 years old actually(born in August 5th, 1995).

Comment

• He's playing amazingly for Schalke.

Comment

• Hope they buy him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HSK View Post
                  Hope they buy him.
                  He's free actually, they can use the Bosman rule. His contract ends in June 30.

Comment

He's free actually, they can use the Bosman rule. His contract ends in June 30.
                    Rumors are that we'll offer him a year extension, but I doubt it's for anything other than posterity's sake so that we can sell him as an asset rather than letting him leave as a failure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Grey View Post
                      Rumors are that we'll offer him a year extension, but I doubt it's for anything other than posterity's sake so that we can sell him as an asset rather than letting him leave as a failure.
                      I think he's already gone. Would find pretty weird him signing a contract just so we can sell him for something.

Comment

I think he's already gone. Would find pretty weird him signing a contract just so we can sell him for something.
                        That's the rumor at least, I'm not saying it's not weird.

Comment

• Yeah, I was mostly talking about him getting signed. He deserves to play. Hope Schalke does it.

Comment

• BZ logic: I would never let this guy anywhere near my team. He fouled a player from my team and wanted to win against us! I'll cut my veins! whaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                              BZ logic: I would never let this guy anywhere near my team. He fouled a player from my team and wanted to win against us! I'll cut my veins! whaaaaa
                              that is not the problem. Holger seems to be a great guy but not so great defender that's all. i hope he stays at schalke so he can be given his fair share of playing time and save his career.whether you think he's great defender or not, he's a fighter and have a big heart that's for sure. wish him the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackroze View Post
                                BZ logic: I would never let this guy anywhere near my team. He fouled a player from my team and wanted to win against us! I'll cut my veins! whaaaaa
                                Even Robben complained about that second yellow which was harsh imho and after the match he said he feels sorry for him because Holger is a great guy and his good friend, and he didn't deserved a red, especially on his stadium.

I think Holger played goodish and I respect he is fighting tooth and nail for S04 as he did/would for us, but he's not on a Bayern level.

Still wish him the best and I'm sorry for him and the red card, he really didn't deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                                X